vTHCv Social competitive squadron Still recruiting top 50- top100

Try Hard Social (vTHCv): A relaxed, inclusive, and friendly squadron for competitive gamers!

APPLICATION: Join our Discord server: Try Hard Coalition

Age. Must be 18+
We are vTHCv, a squadron for competitive gamers who value teamwork, sportsmanship, inclusivity, respect, fairness, community and integrity.

We offer
Regular squadron battles and events, opportunities to improve your skills and learn from other players, a structured and organized environment, and a commitment to sportsmanship and fair play.
Our discord is moderated with the assistance of all members and do not allow discrimination or bullying of any kind.

We are looking for
• Relaxed but driven individuals from any background or nation, with the ability to speak English for communication purposes and the following requirements.

• Vehicles. Must have at least one rank 7 & 1 rank 6 in another nation, or rank 6 tanks in addition to rank 7 planes if mostly a pilot. (Event/Squad/Premium vehicles do not count towards these requirements)

• Squadron Battles (SQBs) Focus. Must be willing to regularly play Squadron Battles using discord (with a name matching your WT name) & microphone.

• Minimum expectation for Squadron minimum points 500 points per half season, 1000 per season.

Please note that at times we may make exceptions to these requirements based on guidelines that are given to all ranked members so if you are close please apply and we will review your application independently.

We look forward to hearing from you!

P.s we also now have a new squadron rTHCv for recreational play of squadron battles and other modes with a squadron battle minimum of only 600 points!!

Hi!
I am an avid cheater and i was told this was the squadron to join, i will do well for you in sqb.