Vt-4a1 主战坦克讨论

对冲系有偏见成这样??

13 Likes

没用,上一个冲vt4的issue被关了

5 Likes

The VT-4A1 came out, and its state on the live server is nothing short of inexcusable.
To the point of outright anger on my part.

• The UFP has been nerfed from dev to 450mm - 500mm (essentially useless at 11.7).
  • The reverse speed has indeed come out at -17km/h
    Regarding the reverse speed, it is so disgusting for them to imply that a predecessor 20 years ago (MBT-2000) had double the reverse speed compared to a heavily upgraded version bearing the same transmission moniker CH1000 and technology of the ZTZ-99A. Them moving through with this is downright insulting.
  • The vertical targeting speed of 22 degrees per second that was acknowledged still came through to around 7 degrees per second when spaded and with an expert crew. An absolute joke.
  • The side ERA package that was reported to be missing was given “not a bug” and told to be put in suggestions.
  • Multiple bug reports and suggestions have been thrown away.
  • A spall liner which the 99A and VT-4, VT-4A1 all posses is not modeled, either. Even though it was also acknowledged.

In its current state, the VT-4A1 has come out barely better than the MBT-2000, if even. At 1.0 BR higher.
I cannot stress how disappointed I am in these people. Perhaps I just care too much about these pixel tanks, but it really is a shame.

Considering they’ve proven to essentially not care about vehicles after they’re released on live, such as the ZLT-11 still NOT being called a ZTL-11 and still retaining a -8.5km/h reverse regardless of how many times it was brought up and “acknowledged” for 2 years now - makes me have very little hope that things will improve.

VT-4A1 问世了,它在实时服务器上的状态简直是不可原谅的。
我彻底愤怒了。

• UFP 已从开发版削弱到 450 毫米 - 500 毫米(在 11.7 时基本上没用)。
  • 倒车速度确实达到了-17km/h
    关于倒车速度,他们暗示 20 年前的前身(MBT-2000)的倒车速度是 ZTZ-1000A 的大幅升级版本的两倍,具有相同的变速器绰号 CH99 和技术。他们这样做是彻头彻尾的侮辱。
  • 公认的每秒 22 度的垂直瞄准速度在专业机组人员的带领下仍然达到每秒 7 度左右。绝对是个笑话。
  • 报告丢失的侧面 ERA 包被赋予“不是错误”,并被告知要放入建议中。
  • 多个错误报告和建议已被丢弃。
  • 99A和VT-4、VT-4A1都拥有的剥落衬垫也没有建模。尽管它也得到了承认。

在目前的状态下,VT-4A1 的表现几乎不比 MBT-2000 好多少。在 1.0 BR 高。
我不能强调我对这些人有多失望。也许我只是太在乎这些像素坦克了,但这确实是一种耻辱。

考虑到它们已被证明在实时发布后基本上不关心车辆,例如 ZLT-11 仍然不被称为 ZTL-11,并且仍然保持 -8.5km/h 倒车,无论它被提出多少次并“承认”了 2 年——让我对情况会有所改善的希望很小。

16 Likes

我们再一次看到,几十年前的坦克(MBT2000)是更好的选择。同样的情况也发生在 10 型坦克上,它不仅防护能力比 90 型坦克差,机动性也比 90 型坦克差。Gaijin 又一次用完全脱离实际的装甲配置为坦克建模,问题被多次报道。在发布之前,没有采取任何措施来解决这些问题。希望 VT-4A1 不会遭受 10 式坦克的命运,多年来一直被忽视。与 WZ1001 或 ZTZ99A 相比,使用 VT-4A1 的理由绝对是零。

3 Likes

我还想指出,不仅 VT-4A1 的复合装甲性能不佳,而且该坦克的 ERA 配置似乎也是开发人员凭空想象的产物。下面是关于该主题的一个很好的概述:
https://forum.warthunder.com/t/vt-4a1-lacks-a-lot-of-eras/54617

2 Likes

到底还修不修啊

1 Like

整个做的一坨屎

2 Likes

修牛魔酬宾,gaijin似乎热衷于从手册中寻找一切能削弱VT4的东西而对玩家指出的bug和不符合现实的模型和数据视而不见

2 Likes

修了啊,这不就把3-10的镜子改成6-10了吗(乐

1 Like