Vote to temporarily replace Pantsir-S1 with the TOR-M2

Article in military magazine. Claiming that in order to hit target with guns platform needs to be stabilized with the hydraulic supports.

And I never saw a footage of firing guns on a move, only missiles.

1 Like

Well just give NATO anti radiation missile to compensate then
Problem solve!!

1 Like

There is footage of it firing without it being on its hydraulic supports while moving, I’ll need to see if I can find it. It just makes it easier to hit targets because the thing isn’t lurching when firing like it does in game.

GBUs already counter Pantsirs, that’s what I use against them with a zero failure via fatality rate.

Yeah, would be a good addition. But id give them to a select few aircraft even though many could carry them, just so that they a specific addition and avoid jack of all trade aircraft.

Do you know GBU are not designed for SEAD right? that why anti-radiation missile are made and I knew in this game you can also use GBU to do that i can do that too but that not the point here.

Agree such as F-4G Tornado ECR and GR1

1 Like

I’m aware, that still doesn’t change the fact I drop GBU at 17km, and only get as close as 12.Xkm to Pantsirs, which they can’t hit cause I’m going mach 1 at over 7000 meters perpendicular to their position.

1 Like

They may not be designed for SEAD but they do it quite well in War Thunder, especially the F-14B.

did it have that before?
damn…

It’s not very good. More of a hinderance than manually guiding a missile, especially if the target is going down or is low to the ground (missile goes into the ground).

still available?

Yes it is.

Manual guidance is still better. To what the guy was saying - wouldn’t use it if the ITO/FRR had it. VT1s are easy to lead. My ITO stats are much better than Pantsir, anyways. 3.9KD to 1.3ish.

hmm interesting…
ill be sure to give it a shot once i get the flak bus

Oh wait, I see what you mean. The OP you replied to was referencing the Pantsir autolead. Flarakrad does not have autolead.

aww damn thats a shame

Tbh I don’t want vehicles to get removed but I would like for a equal type of SAM system to be added to all countries. Some top tier SPAAs are just kind of sad compared to what Russia and Germany have at the moment.