VK 45.01 (P) BR change to 5.0

This Tiger prototype dont deserve the same BR than the tech tree variant. You cant use angle tactic becuase the 80mm weak spots in the frontal armor and the turret speed is much much worse and even is lower in foward speed giving worse movility than the tech tree variant.
The only good is his reverse but thats all.
This tank should be lowered to 5.0 with all his drawbacks and very low number, in 5.0 is far for be a problem for the gameplay.

6 Likes

My only concern would be that it’d curb stomp if it got downtiered but trolly Russian things already do this so the idea seems viable

3 Likes

100mm front armour and cant angle, that is sherman levels of protection. It is just a big gun and slower compared to sherman, 5.0 will be good br as it can play like a TD.

1 Like

This is one of the least played German tanks ingame atm. https://thunderskill.com/en/vehicle/germ_pzkpfw_VI_tiger_P

Moving it down to 5.0 would help imho because this is the worst Tiger tank ingame. The 5.7 version of the tank is a significant leap up with the extra 100mm of armor which justifies its BR.

2 Likes

It’s the least played Tiger because it’s the least owned Tiger

2 Likes

The furry tiger is rarer but unlike the vk45, it’s good

1 Like

I mean that’s cause it’s just a Tiger with a Tiger Camo. There weren’t any statistical changes. It was simply a Gaijin embracing the communities memes. I mean I remember once calling one of the devs the Russian CallMeCarson long before the stuff occurred with him(the CC not WT Dev), and idk if he saw the comment but that smile made me assume he did or I like to think he did. Made my damn day since it wasn’t an insult just an observational joke that I thought was a bit funny.

Anyway, the point is Furry Tiger isn’t comparable.

3 Likes

That is why it should have its missing smoke added:

1 Like

Additionally, some hulls had thicker armor than what is in the game:

1 Like

Let’s not open this Pandora’s Box. It would lead to endless flame wars on the forums. The only objective way to determine the armor thickness and other properties of a vehicle is from records of how they were designed to be made, without dragging into the mix production tolerances and whatnot.

1 Like

Please tell that to gaijin’s is2

1 Like