Vickers Valkyr H.20 - Mobile, Radar-Guided, Twin-20mm SPAA

Use the 20 mm’s on the AMX-30’s. Try them out. They are decent against light targets, okay against aircraft, but useless to fully kill any medium or heavy tank in my opinion. Your assessment is overstating their AT effectiveness, I think.

3 Likes

maybe a little though it was never against not adding it just I know this AA will be a ground hunter more then a duck hunter.

It wouldn’t be. As long as gaijin refrains from giving it DM63 (which would be unbelievably stupid of them to do), then the 20mms really aren’t much of a threat to anything heavier than a BMP.

2 Likes

20 SL Gaijin will give her the DM63 because they cant stop them selves.

Now that the Falcon received a radar and therefore probably banned from ever going down in BR, I sure hope we can see the Valkyr soon

1 Like

Believe it or not, more photos:

Vickers Valkyr H.20 8

Vickers Valkyr H.20 9

Vickers Valkyr H.20 10

6 Likes

Or why isn’t this added yet?

3 Likes

+1, nice vehicle, would be perfect for the 7.7 lineup

3 Likes

Gaijin has a rule in the headquarters that says not to fill the British SPAA gap

2 Likes

A dozen more British SPAA for 9.7-10.3 on their way

Though I’d happily take Verdi 2

1 Like

At least when this comes we won’t need to use our 8.0 SPAA at 7.7 anymore. We can use it at 5.3 as intended.

1 Like

lol so true the skink can finally stay where it belongs

+2 because easy pairing with the AMX VCI counterpart for France.
What ammunition types does this have?
I think 7.7 if it gets APDS, 7.3 if it doesn’t

Entirely up to gaijin which ammunition it gets.

1 Like

You can always write a suggestion post though.

The suggestion has already been made.

1 Like

If there is in general a ammunition type for a gun that’s not in game you can always write a post for the ammo though such posts are unpopular vs there flashy new vehicle posts.

Well it’s really more of a bug report. Unless it’s a new new type of weapon like a GPS or IR guided shell.

1 Like

Honestly I’d prefer if it didn’t have APDS but then on the same hand APCR is useless so I’d want it to have APDS so it can actually pen heavy armoured targets like a thin plate of aluminium or a heavily angled sheet of paper.

1 Like

That’s a great idea Gaijin pay loads of attention to those

People definitely aren’t just writing their suggestions on the CBR now

2 Likes