Viable T-72M1 replacement (& Swedish T-72A to fill the 9.3 gap made by it)

Or just add another finnish T-72, the said FINMOD.
They operated both. Which makes them giga viable. Unlike Sweden which only tested the M1 ( again, germany only ever had M1s, the export renamed A model (the one sweden tested). THEY ARE IDENTICAL. You say wikipedia is a viable source and just like my books the wikipedia will tell you that A = M1 for export. I even looked that one up myself)

(Thicker armor in comparison only to the base M model and the basic “Ural”.)
That enough to make u see that sweden tree already has your “A” model?

why would you remove a T-72M1 just to replace it with a T-72M1?

1 Like

They operated T-72 (regs) T-72M, T-72M1, T-71M1K, and T-72M1K1’s.

Yeah these are all different, the K’s are command vehicles.

I just want the current one to be replaced with a better version, and in turn for the now gone T-72 (Fin) replacing that now there hole in the 9.3 lineup (from the replaced T-72M1 (Fin) to T-72FINMOD) with the T-72A (Swe).

It’s more viable to have a better Finnish domestic version than the one currently, and therefore would be replacing it. To fill in the now missing hole in the 9.3 lineup, you have the Swe T-72.

Why not just keep the current Finnish T-72M1 and add the Finmod after it?

1 Like

It’s gonna sound weird and petty, but I want the Swedish camo’s on it.

That is weird and petty, especially since Sweden never even adopted the T-72, it was just used for tank trials and opposing force training. Finland actually used them for decades, so it makes more sense for it to be Finnish in the tree.

Russian T-72s have the Finnish summer camo which kind of looks similar to the Swedish one.

Camos are just better imo, but the T-72M1 could stay, and I would mind it.

Yeah, it’s splinter, but it’s not Quad-tone splinter, M40, Dark Green, light green, black, and coyote brown.

Ok well I tried

I mean, I get the point, but I just love the M40 Camo. The Fin is fine.

Fair enough

Why on earth would you like another like br9.7 tank with poor mobility and no thermals?

It doesn’t feel the same anymore, I mean who doesn’t have T-72s? like everybody has them, Germany has T-72M1, Sweden has T-72M1 and even UK also has a T-90, now everybody is half russian with one of their most iconic vehicle. At this point, just remove nations and put all vehicles in the same basket then players select anything they want to play.

1 Like

yes, I remember when I started playing the game it was for feeling like an american tanker destroying german tanks during ww2 lol
but now every nations get tanks and planes from other nations
and also the fact that it’s not allied vs axis or NATO vs USSR like before makes me sad too…
now it’s german m109 vs Jumbo or other stupid combo like this

The T-72 Finmod gets thermals…

Really? Great, then i am all for it

1 Like

And it gets a reverse gear 😀

That too XD