Vehicles for USA next update

They will give us an Abrams sepv2 with the same armor and a cell tower attached to the top to soak up more HEAT shells. It will also randomly lose a treat on one side that disables the barrel for 45 seconds and call it a feature…and we will rejoice.

6 Likes

The question I have is why do the refuse to give the SepV2 removable tusk.

1 Like

The SHORAD would just be another vilcas at 11.7, sounds feasible coming after the m1128.

2 Likes

The M10 Booker would be cool. But probably won’t see it for the next couple of years. Unless they Challenger 3 it offcourse!

1 Like

Ah yes,the Iveco SuperAV

Fun fact: even tho this was fully designed by Italian companies for both the internal and international market, Italy fully refused even to test a single unit, but accepted to use it for the 2nd of June parade because why not.

So we’ll still sticks with the AAV7 while we’re deploying the biggest LHD/Aircraft Carrier this country has ever built.

Logic as its finest :D

1 Like

Javelin would be RAD idk why the hell they don’t have them strapped to every IFV/APC in service

2 Likes

Nah M1128 is in the TD line, Shorad is specifically the SPAA Stryker.

2 Likes

Hopefully a damn spaa for the huge gap between the crap Duster and m163.

2 Likes

You say that like they aren’t in the process of refitting the CROWS-J turret to a bunch of Stryker IFVs, many of the upcoming replacements for various light vehicles will also have a CROWS-J compatible CROWS II (M153) turret integrated from the start, as an option to organically mix in with the M2 or Mk 19 configurations as needed.

Or otherwise have Javelin as an option anyway, like with the Stryker Dragoon turret refit.

LAV-AT(Upgraded)
Blazer SPAA
MIM-46 Mauler

5 Likes

Well it’s not like they’ve had 25+ years to get it done or anything

1 Like

Don’t forget the T249 Vigilante.
Vigilante_B,_37mm_Self-Propelled_Antiaircraft_Weapon

2 Likes

I prefer the one without the radar cuz it can fill in part of the BR gap between the duster and M163

3 Likes

True! I agree

Technically yeah, but it was more based on the A than the C, and in any case the C version it took some things from was not AMRAAM compatible; AMRAAM would only be introduced like 10 years later, and Japan would upgrade theirs another few years after that (iirc)

I just want more old stuff. Give me something like the T37, T23, T67, etc.

2 Likes

I’d love to see some bombers being added to the tech tree.

For example

Tech tree variants:
-B-36 peacemaker (either 6 prop variant or 6 prop 4 jet variant)
-B-47 Stratojet
-B-52 stratofortress
-B-58 Hustler
-B-1 Lancer (even if its just for dropping a nuke end of the round)

Possible event bomber to add:
-B-50 superfortress (or maybe even foldered with the B-29)

The imo cooler looking examples
-YB-60
-YB-49
-YB-35/XB-35

And for shits and giggles because it will never have a place in this game, the XB-70 Valkyrie.

(I personally would love the B-36 Peacemaker and the YB-35/XB-35 as an possible event bomber)

5 Likes

I heard about a plane called the YF-12 which is an interceptor based on the Lockheed A-12 (equivalent of the SR-71 blackbird but in service with the CIA).

Here is some stats I found on the website of the National Museum of the United-States Air Force.

TECHNICAL NOTES:
Armament: Three Hughes AIM-47A missiles
Engines: Two Pratt & Whitney J58s of 32,000 lbs. thrust each (with afterburner)
Crew: Two
Maximum speed: Mach 3+
Range: 2,000+ miles
Service ceiling: Above 80,000 feet
Weight: 127,000 lbs. loaded

I Don’t think it would be balanced in the game right now but it might be nice to have in the future.

F4F-3S “Wild Catfish”
Curtiss SC Seahawk
SBD-5
F6F-3
B-25C
F4U-1A Birdcage
P-70 Nighthawk
B-17D
B-45
B-47
B-52
B-54