USA A-10C bias need to be 12.0

A10C doesn’t belong to 12.0, 11.3 is much reasonable since it didn’t get the SNIPER pod which it would make it get 2 AGM65Gs each side.

Will probably be rmeoved from slaving IR Missiles

Minimal impact in Sim

Su-25 and Su-39 have IRCM

2 Likes

Thermals have a minimal impact in sim?

How would you begin to justify that opinion for aircraft without radars?

And yes, they do have IRCM, rear aspect IRCM. Not as useful as you’d think. MAW feeds you more information.

4 Likes

The IRCM on su-39 is wonky and doesnt work properly most of the time

2 Likes

For something like the Harrier Gr7 at 12.7. The lack of radar is felt and the Tpod can be of some limited usefulness. But when comparing the A-10C with the Su-39 (that has a radar with IFF) then its not even close. The A-10Cs Thermal Tpod will be of minimal impact.

You dont exactly struggle to find ground targets in Sim either. So in that regard its minimal value.

IRCM makes you entirely and completely immune to rear aspect shots. MAWS just warns you that something has fired something at you (but assuming its just a UV MAWS) then it will ping that something is behind youj, like a teammate firing or someone dropping flares. If anything it prvoides too much information sometimes.

1 Like

I dont recall it ever not blocking a rear-aspect IR shot for me

lol, you must be lucky

Or unlucky. Trying to deal with an Su-39 in something like the Buc S2B or Sea Harrier is a pain in the butt. Also had a mare of a time trying to take one down in the Tornado F3. Aim-9L useless in rear aspec.t Target was too low for a Skyflash and dropping Chaff whenever I lcoked radar. So there I am, at Su-39 speeds, trying to get my guns onto something that is throwing itself round hard. Was the hardest kill of my life.

I killed too many SU-39s from rear despite the weird wobbling seeker i got, it just isn’t that useful

1 Like

It can have 2 65Gs with the litening.

It can mount another 2 Gs.

In your use of it, sure.

I clutched a whole game by myself, with 2 crew and a late start, ended up getting a nuke. In the M1a1 click bait, so yeah so “dogshit”

I am fairly certain thw G can only be launched from the LAU-117

It can have it’s moments but to say you can’t do that with a BVM is reaching

A-10C can over G the pansir easily. Secondly, the only Su-25 model that is 11.3 is the Su-25Bm with no long range camera. All the rest, are 11.7. The VT1 is a very capable missile.

The flight model between the 10A and 10C should be the same.

Pretty much anytime I get in the Mi-35 I’m hit before I can engage anything, which is such fun game play.
The only other 10.7 that suffers like the mi-35 is the Chinese helis.

Everyone else boasts 5.0 mile range, while the Mi-35 is stuck with 3.73 miles.
Also, the AAs at the BR, have more range than the mi-35 by over a mile.

So no, the Mi-35 should go back down to 10.3 to be fair with all those nato helis with 5 mile range. (Which all the nato ones are at 10.3 already)

1 Like

That just proves my point further.

Okay. Bring the Su-39 & Su-25T to 11.3 then, double their counter measures, and give them 4 R-73 or is this unreasonable? Seems pretty reasonable to you.

HMD probably won’t be removed, it’s very rare NATO vehicles, especially USA ones get nerfed.

Thermals are wayyy better than you are letting on. You must really just want to bully in the A-10C, you must be one of those kids who seal club and only play the OP vehicles.

Great, the SU-25T & 39 have a rear aspect ircm, that only works if your at 50% Throttle, and the enemy is directly behind you. And if they have an irrcm missile, then it’s useless.

3 Likes

I was thinking lets give teh Sea Harrier FRS1 its misisng AIm-9Ms