USA A-10C bias need to be 12.0

Aim9m:
Smokeless (super op in sim)
Seeker head turns off, while following the targets trajectory. Then reopens.

R-73:
40g overload.
Seeker head closes in

Explain how these two are even remotely similar.
At 0.40 mile range, going Mach 2.5 after a target, the R-73 can still be flared, where as the Aim-9M has less than a 2% chance to miss at this point.

1 Like

Well I only have 3.11 mile range… so what else am I to do?

That’s 5 km, Stinger only locks up to about 3.6 km on a good day

I really miss the Mi-35 being at 10.3 where it was playable. Funny the Mi-28a for Sweden is still under br’d

Yes, so I have to be within 3.11 miles, usually I hover at 2.75 miles, to engage targets camping caps, then either a plane strafes me or I get hit by an aa with aams that totally negated my ircm, while hovering at 20-40 feet above the ground.

Sorry for interfering, obviously we should all let you prey on ground vehicles without opposition

That lobby has a whole lot of de-sync Jesus. Makes sense why it lived so long, second one knocked out its controls tho

I mean, I really never get to use my helicopters, and planes are dominant in ground anyways. They should bring back aa around heli pads tho. Heli to heli spawncamping is stupid.

Point still stands, the 120S is more powerful than the Sprut. So, what’s your next biased opinion?

A10C in GRB should be 11.3, 12.0 is a joke for such a low-speed aircraft, especially when F111F at 11.7 and AV8B at 11.3, what a “bias”

Read the post, this is for Sim air battles, not ground. 11.7 would be fine for the A-10c for grb, but regardless, the A-10C will see aa that will be potent against it. So I don’t really understand your logic.
12.0 for air is fairly reasonable considering its countermeasures amount, and it gets 4 aim-9m, the Su-39 is 11.7 with only 2 R-73 :) “what a bias” mhm sureeee

1 Like

Yes, come play the abrams…it will end all your troubles.

I have the abrams, Kd is higher with that than my T-80BVM, or T-90M. That 5.0 sec reload is super OP

1 Like

Good for you…/pat

Almost like the abrams preforms WAY better.

1 Like

very funny how it sits at the same BR as the premium AMX that gets only 2 AAM and no air-ground missiles

1 Like

Abrams is dogshit, period.

So still bias, let A10C to deal with Panstier, while SU39/25T still at 11.3, only need to deal with roland?
let a top speed can’t even reach to 800km/h to toptier is pretty “fair” What clear logic you have.

12.0? so you mean it needs a higher BR than Mirage F1 and MIG23ML? what kind of player only focus on the missiles? SU39 can use 9K121 to hunt low-speed aircraft, don’t you know how? Or you just wanna A10C to BVR? to against AIM7F or magic2?look at GR7, Use your brain to think about that is bias or not.

2 Likes

It’s more than playable right now, other than it being blind against SPAA’s it’s pretty good if you only use ATGMs.

Su39/25T are not apt comparisons to the A10C.

They don’t have HMD, Thermals, a MAW, and have 1/3rd the countermeasures and half the defensive armament. On top of that, they also have very limited gimbal angles, thus they are flying head-on to the battlefield any time they wish to use LGMs.

These have some gimmicks, like the Vikhrs and IRCCM and a ground radar for the 39. That still doesn’t make up a 0.3BR difference.

3 Likes