USA A-10C bias need to be 12.0

I mean M829A1 has better pen than 3BM60

5 Likes

Yes, me too! This is especially noticable in Heli PVE, I recently unlocked AIM-9M on my AH-1Z and was really dissapointed in the very short (all-aspect) lock range.

All the AI aircraft are props so it does the Sidewinder no favors

No I’m on my phone and don’t pull open profiles. Seems fairly normal.

We are comparing top tier firepower. Not who has better top tier rounds

Yep, This would be such a major buff for them:

https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/PX7CKrwWNGdr

So are you gonna get on and prove your point that the su-25 that you played can always tank 3 stingers minimum or are you just gonna run away when confronted on your BS

If I’m on my phone i would think it be clear i am not home.

You good? You seem flustered

Having used a lot of Stingers myself I think it’d be wrong to say Su-25 always take 3 Stingers.

They usually take 1 or 2. They can sometimes take 3, it doesn’t happen every day but when it does it’s really memorable.

Frustratingly often they are mortally crippled by 1, but survive long enough to return the favor

2 Likes

How so im not the one making ludicrous claims on the forum with little to no experience in said vehicle you however well :)

I’m not the one saying get on the game.

Ive never had my su-25 tank more than 1 except for one time when a stinger tore my wing off and i glided back after about 4 minutes of slowly turning around

Im not the one making a claim that he cant prove

This video is not very recent, but I don’t think Stinger or the Su-25 has changed much since March last year

Edit: Having rewatched the video, I will admit it isn’t quite this ridiculous now. Still, very durable compared to other aircraft

2 Likes

Yeah im not trusting a youtuber who can cherry pick id rather test it myself do you have a stinger? Also if i recall stingers were bugged last year and didn’t proxy fuse correctly

1 Like

Heres another example https://youtu.be/wtilKv4tWjI?si=77bf7bmds1_WIPAY

I do, but I’m not available RN

1 Like

The A-10C have better acceleration than the su-24 at the runway…

Bro its AMERICA!!!

Ah yes I love the LAV-AD annihilating my Mi-24V with ircm on and active flaring, it’s very enjoyable being hit with a stinger.

Then you got too close, the Stinger has very poor range against “cold” targets like helicopters

At least until they fix the seeker head and give it it’s UV channel