USA A-10C bias need to be 12.0

I know gaijin retracted it because people were upset that it was going to get them.

As someone who has played both the F-16C and the Su-27, I’d pick the Su-27 any day for air superiority. The R-73s are way more effective than Aim-9ms.

Also why are you turn-fighting with A-10s

120S? Firepower of a 11.7 at 10.0 with far better armor and weapon handling :) would you like another example?

As a LAV-AD enjoyer I usually need 1 Stinger per air kill, but for SU-25 I always double tap to be sure. I have some wild anecdotes about a SU-39 in particular taking like 5 Stingers to down.

2 Likes

In what circumstances? Because Aim-9m in sun is wayy better

I seen it be played plenty, since it’s overall better rocket sender than Mi-24/35’s, NSPU would give it Mi-35M sights with nice zoom, thermals and lock, giving it also Ataka’s.
Basically a more maneuvrable Mi-35M without anti air capabilities in form of anti air rockets, without turret lock, having fixed cannon instead.

1 Like

I’ll remember that advice in the Stormer AD. I was suspecting it would need multiple

And because model in game isnt the one to have thermals, they dont like having to update models.

Make it a mim and that would make it more accurate for what im saying

I dont have a stinger you do though ill gladly get my su25

In pretty much every circumstance. The Aim-9m and the R-73 are pretty even from rear aspect even when flaring. The R-73 is waaayyy better than the Aim-9m in all aspect though. It’s not even close.

1 Like

What do you only have 1 tree?

no are you blind?

I just dont have the american SPAA or german SPAA grinded out yet now get on

Yep. thats what i’ve found with Aim-9M vs Magic II from my personal experience.

Only major advantage of Aim-9M is for longer ranged shots (especially in sim with the smokeless motor) but we are still awaiting for them to “de-chirp” the Aim-9M to give it IRL lock ranges.

2 Likes

Terrbile optics, no tracking ability at night and no pylons with IR missiles just kills it for me.

Most of all I think you have to set realistic expectations and learn to play around the limitations like poor G overload. Until Stingers are fixed you’ll have to apply the correct amount of lead manually.

There’s also a timing element, when to shoot and when to hold fire.

That said, I really enjoy the LAV-AD and I think the Stormer AD will be good too

Except Su-24 isn’t an A-10 equivalent, it’s an F-111F equivalent. What you want should be 4 R-73s on the Su-25T.

Yeah… Thats about what I guessed. though If I can manage the Starstreaks, then Stingers should be a piece of cake :D

But i’ll get it when I get it. No playing ground at the moment at all

Oh sorry chum the 120S top round is M829A1…The top tier US round is…Drum roll…M829A2
T-90M top round is…3BM60…Spruts top round is…3BM60.

So in actual fact the 120S does not have top tier firepower at 10.0

Anyway having a thermals T-Pod does not dictate a lower BR.

Technically yes but both A1 and A2 are better than 3BM60