US Armed Forces Day: Celebrating with a New Decal!

It’s US Armed Forces Day! The US Armed Forces hold world records in terms of budget and number of military bases outside the country. In terms of the number of combat aircraft, the US Air Force, Navy and Marine Corps rank 1st, 4th and 7th in the world respectively, and in terms of tonnage the US Navy is ahead of all other countries. This holiday is celebrated annually on the third Sunday in May.

Earn the “Seal of the United States Army” decal!

For this day, you can get this new decal!

When: From May 17th (11:00 GMT) until May 22nd (07:00 GMT).

Task: Play 3 battles using US vehicles at rank III or higher to receive the “Seal of the United States Army” decal!

Additional details:

“Seal of the United States Army” decal

• You must use a minimum of rank III.
  • Your activity must not be below 70%.
  • You can complete the task in random battles, except for Enduring Confrontation missions, and [Assault] mode.
  • Track your progress in the hangar by clicking Nickname → Achievements → Holidays → US Armed Forces Day.
  • You can find the decal in the USA → Tanks tab in the Customization menu.
13 Likes

When are you gonna add an actual SPAA for USA??
SLAMRAAM

6 Likes

Hello from a Norwegian player.

Will we get something for our constitution day? (17. may)

4 Likes

c6e

Me right now after finally having a bald eagle on every Top Tier American tank,as the Founding Fathers intended

8 Likes

'Merica! …you know the rest.

I own a Musket for Home defence. Just as the Founding Fathers intended.

2 Likes

Is your tech in the game?

Well, there are two Norwegian vehicles in game. Leopard 1A5NO and K9 VIDAR in the Swedish tech tree.

As for tech made my us there is:

Protector RWS (as found on M1A2 SEP V2)

MCT-30 (On French VBCI-2)

Screenshot_20240517-150758_Firefox

Both by Kongsberg, a Norwegian defence company

2 Likes

So it’s unlucky. Snail doesn’t host events for all nations.

2 Likes

Eeeeh but usually the chance is still there

Last year they had a mini-event for Poland,in fact i have the a Polish Armed Force decal. Since 100% of the Norwegian vehicles are inside the Swedish TT,it would be cool to do a Norwegian mini-event

Minor nations that don’t have an independent sub-tree must also be recognised

2 Likes

I agree.

Every year almost

1 Like

16a63d8fe150cc582f84804016c37406
4751274_e6ddb
43357dda421440c6e218767ea9549374
HAPPY ARMED FORCES DAY MAY 18TH!!!

2 Likes

Was Turkeys, India, South Africa? They all have vehicles in game, Liek Norway (1A5NO, VIDAR) if they get decals / camos / others for events the Norweigans should not be held to a double standard

1 Like

Turkey and South Africa have dates, India had a very long time ago.
But there are other countries that don’t have a holiday in the game, not only Norway

im not saying thet those other countires shoudn’t, just that norway should becasue it was the one brought up earlier