Upgraded 2nd and 3rd Gen airframes

Disclaimer: This is mostly a copium/ hopium post so don’t take it too seriously

I can’t lie, souped up 2nd and 3rd gen jets have gotta be some of my favorite aircraft. The Bison opened a huggggeeee door for a lot of other planes I would love to see in game.

The two I would like to see the most are the F-8P and Mirage III NG (guess what Nation main I am lmao)

Spoiler

There’s also a lot of silly Magic II testbeds, maybe they don’t have a place in game but they have a place in my heart.

Spoiler

https://preview.redd.it/8zhidp6om5l71.png?auto=webp&s=707d6ed81859f7a993c8b130572df5d333b6877c

That first picture is of a MiG-21 LanceR, they actually got to test a lot of missiles lol

Spoiler

Okay now for some less Magic II heavy media, the MiG-23-98

Spoiler

Is this a hopium post asking for more Magic II carriers? Yeah probably.

Anyways reply if you have any more cool upgraded 2nd or 3rd gens!

1 Like

Also here’s a bonus picture of a 4th gen testbed (the best F-16 of all time)

ala

I think Mirage IIING would fit nicely between IIIE and F1C
The problem here being whether it should be given the Magic II or leave it with Magic I
It would play similar to Kfir C.2 I assume so 11.7 would be appropriate BR
Still… Mirage IIING is one of jets I definitely would like to see in game at one point

3 Likes

It only flew a few times armaments, if they gave it Magic Is it would probably be 11.0 considering its upgraded flight performance to the IIIE. It only ever carried the Magic IIs though. I would of course prefer 11.7 but 12.0 would probably be fine considering its upgraded RWR.

mirage f1 mf2000 astrac

2 Likes

I was really hoping the F-8P would have some CM’s but it doesn’t either way just give it to them at this point. But yes I would like to see further upgrades of gen 2 and gen 3 airframes, for the UK the Atlas Cheetah series would be fantastic as well as some more Indian vehicles and the South African upgraded Mirage F1. Unfortunately the UK doesn’t really have native gen 3+ types.

2 Likes

It’s the same situation as the F-5C CMs so good enough for me lol

1 Like