[Updated 03/09] Testing our Proposed APHE Shell Changes on the Dev Server!

Also voter fraud isn’t allowed in a real democracy either 😉

17 Likes

Dear redditor, please tell me which shell will you use on Tiger after this realistic change?

14 Likes

There is no sense in voting against a TEST

27 Likes

Show any evidence of this supposed fraud

7 Likes

I come here with images stole straight from discord

VK 30.02 (M) vs M4A3E2, center shot comparison:

VK 30.02 (M) vs M4A3E2, driver side shot comparison:

90 mm M82 vs Panther A cupola comparison:

38 Likes

Most democracies don’t go through with the option that lost the popular vote.

13 Likes

They would redo the vote since there was no clear majority.

10 Likes

Your statement kinda proves why the vote is useless because you believed you were voting against the option, when you were voting against testing it.

27 Likes

PzGr 39.

I don’t need a shell to be an OP one-hit-kill-guarantee 360º death nuclear arc for me to want to use it :)

37 Likes

Enjoy your lack of damage then.

5 Likes

Lack of damage? The only thing that is reduced is crew damage slightly. Everything else is improved.

15 Likes

The proposed option was to test it. Testing is proceeding. Where is the confusion?

4 Likes

Even before the changes, the Pzgr round was clearly the better choice and used the most by better players.

This will definitely exacerbate that.

11 Likes

A test wasn’t needed?

2 Likes

I will enjoy authentic performance. As I said, I do not need every shell I use to give me a free kill just because I hit a corner of an edge of a cupola.

25 Likes

AUTHENTIC nice lol.

12 Likes

I oppose these changes as long as gaijin will work on a plan what to do with tank destroyers which rely on their aphe like the waffentrager and nashorn etc.

but not only that it will make he slingers even more oppressive because they gonna have insane
survivability

3 Likes

What harm is there in proceeding to test it?

4 Likes

…you’re aware that the popular vote and the actual results are like, different things depending on the system used, right?

Please focus on test and test feedback in this thread.

Vote results:

There was so slightly differences, that we have decided to implement the option to test this.

80 Likes