[Updated 03/09] Testing our Proposed APHE Shell Changes on the Dev Server!

I will enjoy authentic performance. As I said, I do not need every shell I use to give me a free kill just because I hit a corner of an edge of a cupola.

25 Likes

AUTHENTIC nice lol.

12 Likes

I oppose these changes as long as gaijin will work on a plan what to do with tank destroyers which rely on their aphe like the waffentrager and nashorn etc.

but not only that it will make he slingers even more oppressive because they gonna have insane
survivability

3 Likes

What harm is there in proceeding to test it?

4 Likes

…you’re aware that the popular vote and the actual results are like, different things depending on the system used, right?

Please focus on test and test feedback in this thread.

Vote results:

There was so slightly differences, that we have decided to implement the option to test this.

80 Likes

Because there is a history of “tests” just being pushed through no matter the feedback. As is happening with this vote.

12 Likes

Thank you for the clarification

4 Likes

Against what, post-war Italian or Swedish SPAA when USSR is on your team? Yeah, authentic much.

3 Likes

So you can just willy nilly go against a majority? Great to know.

18 Likes

no wins you guys still do it. Insane.

20 Likes

I think it will be alright if they implement BR changes soon after.

2 Likes

So let me get this right - majority voted “no”, and you still pushed with this change?

25 Likes

Thing is, that won’t happen.

1 Like

When most people voicing against testing the option believed that they were voting against the change, and misunderstood it, then the test is warranted. Gaijin had to come out and clarify it was a vote to test, not to implement.

6 Likes

If the cutoff for an option winning in a vote isn’t 50% majority (like it should be), can you specify what percentage vote is required for Gaijin to actually listen to what the community wants? Because clearly 51.4%, despite being the clear majority here, was not enough for Gaijin to listen or care.

9 Likes

I hope everybody tests the performance on the dev server before making an opinion.

17 Likes

Re-read the voting options, one clearly says “No, leave the APHE as is”

8 Likes

People were aware that they were voting no on a proposed test, and the vote was still no.

7 Likes

Love voting on something even though it doesn’t matter. Just don’t ask for a vote next time if this is being done anyway?

12 Likes