You me Thomas belgium? They’re a suggestion mod not a game mod or CM lmao
I’m happy with them because the vautours went down and the rest doesn’t impact me in the slightest (because I don’t have a lot of stuff yet and I also only play air and only middle ranks). Though I can see why everyone is mad, the changes look mostly bad
Yeah, I know; that’s why I didn’t accuse him of anything in the reply to him—I just mentioned that those two had been overlooked and I replied to you that, based on the logic of his celebration, both of them should also receive the same treatment.
Bruh, I don’t see M26 Pershing going down 6.7 —> 6.3
If they have three M163s then the problem isn’t “undertiered radar AA”.
They even retain rank III status at this lol low BR.
The stance that Thomas_Belgium takes is laughable at best.
BTR-ZD should actually be moved down, and era doesn’t matter at all, no matter what anyone smokes on this forum
Positive KD isn’t necessarily difficult in sim
Also, I am talking about air RB
not sim
I agree; the fact that his BR goes up is a hindrance, because at 5.7 you have to use a 4.0 AA that doesn’t even perform well, while there are two other AAs with the same gun at a lower BR.
At this rate - might as well stop putting Japan with any other country!!!
HO RI is making a mockery out of every other nation.!!! INCLUDING russia,!!!
5 in a match wiping out every single player ---- 6 players shooting 1 tank!!! UH HUH!!
BRAVO BRAVO BRAVO!!!
It’s crazy that it’s a full br above the F-14D which is arguably just as effective.
PGZ goes up AGAIN bro it went from 8.3 to 9.3
We do however plan to increase them in the future when we introduce the new maximum Battle Rating for aircraft.
“You don’t understand, we know it’s a problem, we just want to wait another 3 months to fix it.”
why F2 premium still face fox3???
that’s a given
The question is whether or not it actually does anything for any other BR
I’ve been complaining about the MKK
Also what is that clip lol
The F-2A ADTW?
It’s 13.0 bro, that’s where the first planes get Fox-3s
No, I agree with you. There are definitely some vehicles that deserve a BR change and others that absolutely don’t. I just think being more transparent by leaving notes explaining the reasoning behind each change would explain things a bit better rather than them just changing things on a whim. As it stands, some of their reasoning seems to come down to an aircraft getting one additional missile, even one more bomb, and suddenly it’s being pushed into a completely different tier where it’s competing against an entirely different class of aircraft. It just doesn’t make much sense lol. At least if they actually explained the reasoning behind each change, we’d have some insight into how they’re evaluating these vehicles instead of just trying to figure out the logic ourselves, especially if we’re grinding toward a specific tank/aircraft.