Update 2.39.0.30

I don’t have definite answers to any of these questions. But it would be weird if custom sight support wasn’t fixed.

I don’t have any insight to what the developers are doing and my role is dealing with chat-bans and name-bans. I mostly wanted to give you a close alternative in the meantime :)

2 Likes

Thank you for the answers… unfortunately, I understand that) if they wanted to fix it, they would have done it a long time ago) but it seems they don’t care about it)

1 Like

It’s likely that it is not a quick fix, many underestimate how long it actually takes to do bugfixes.
It’s also likely a low priority fix as a majority of players do not have custom sights.

I found this on the bug-report site, there are some workarounds from players in the comments and the dev’s have acknowledged it and there will be a fix coming.

No need to be so negative about it :)

2 Likes

thank you) you gave me hope)

I was a little upset) because I still just can’t play… I played for 2 years with a small dot) and without a grid) and it played better)

2 Likes

i dunno man

SU-24M is spawned with 663km/h in ground rb
https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/cSy0PLslxIzL

Year 11 of asking to fix missing RP issue…

I do wonder, since the JF17 can have guidance kit rockets with HEAT warhead, can we get a HEAT warhead for APKWS II too?