Update 2.37.0.84

Oh this is interesting, i am testing out with the Ju288C, and 3xC250 are enough

2 Likes

go play it like a fighter as intended

2 Likes

well, no shiet. low tier base has lower HP than top tier.
people here is talking about top tier

bases needed 4 C250 before to get destroyed, so i guess its the same comparison here

2 Likes

Apparently they also added a fifth base HP bracket above 5.0, that’s not mentioned above.

Before 288C (BR 6.0) targets and high tier base bomber targets would have been the same HP, now they’re not. Affects all matches with a BR 8.0 or higher.

2 Likes

lol, premium is not premium anymore

1 Like

Ignore him, you can not say anything with some one who never fly it

it can carry 6 air to air missiles, its a premium.
why did you use a fighter as a bomber, at that point use the AJ35 instead.

because that can carry retarded bombs, which can destroy your bases for that free SL and RP you so need

2 Likes

Consider using the large number of 7Fs and 9Js you get on that plane!

1 Like

does this affect airfields in air simulator battles aswell?

1 Like

Could always get the A32A the jet that performed so bad gaijin actually looked at it and saw that it didn’t belong at 9.3 and moved it to a br where its still mid lmao. Seriously cant believe people bought that thing lmao

2 Likes

What you just said proves that you haven’t read anything I said

1 Like

Bases have armour!?

1 Like

Also, this was actually good changes for SBEC because SA servers had people spamming rocket spam and pharming under the guise of “PvE games”.

One of big steps for punishing Chinese farmers in SBEC.

1 Like

Well,this is result of single Flamm C500
And this is what two did

2 Likes

You guys are just looking for a reason to reduce the benefits of players destroying bases. This change was made so quickly, much faster than the R&D point bonus promised one year before. You said you would talk to players about battle rates for bombers & attackers and base gains, but you implemented the program without doing so.

8 Likes

Amazing

Don’t understand the load out thing doas it mean a single 250kg bomb gets the same reward has the entire f111 load Worth of bomb’s

What was the BR of the match? They don’t mention it, but the 5.0+ base HP bracket got split into 5.0-7.7 and 8.0+. That could mean bases at 8.0 and above have significantly more HP now.

1 Like

yeah i am trying to figure this out, it seems that the C250 and C500 deal the same amount of damage

1 Like

Considering there were P-51H and Re.2005 then 6.3+