Update 2.37.0.16

It was fixed some time ago, I guess it’s cache issue now. Should update soon :)
Thanks!

@Stona_WT

I can’t play warthunder at the moment because of this problem.
i am using a Hotas for the tank control, but all the key bindings are not working.
My CH Thottle uses its own program for these assignments which does not work at all.
This is bad, when can we expect a solution to this problem?

@Stona_WT

Is the issue with NVIDIA Reflex being looked at and will a fix be available soon? Currently with it broken every single edge of textures, vehicle models and menus have a white border around them causing the colours to look washed out and blurry. When you press the Win key everything looks like how they should but when War Thunder is the active tab the issue comes back.

The only fix I have found for it is to play in Windowed mode or change my resolution lower than what my monitor is.

There are several Community Technical topics and bug reports about it but no responses or acknowledgement that this issue will be looked into.

1 Like

NVIDIA Reflex is now stuck on OFF position, and some other graphics settings are affected too, something has been broken there, any solution??

No I haven’t found any fixes for them, but the fix I did find for NVIDIA Reflex is such an inconvenience that it makes the game worse by fixing the issue so it’s not worth it.

1 Like

Good day Stona.

There seems to be a bug that slipped through since the last update,
Rocket CCIP for all apache variants seems to be broken in cockpit view.

Some examples:
1 - AH-64 (and others) misaligned Rocket Pipper
2 - AH-64A (GR) Missing CCIP rocket indicator on HMD.

This seems to have started happening since the last major update that introduced improved HMD
Some of these Reports are still open and have been for month.

Just want to know if there is any acknowledgement of the issue and if not spread awareness.

enjoying the new update, Much love.
-Random Warthunder player

1 Like

Marineflieger still bugged, least on ground games, it’s just matter of luck do you have 0, 2 or full CM set.

What about the XM800T? was the LRF added as advertised?

@Stona_WT Uh, the update fixes the flare/chaff ONLY for the Su-25K variant, while the regular Su-25 is still not fixed.

Didn’t bother to fix the problem with no credit for squadron vehicles.

Any changelog from the 2.37.0.19 mini patch that came shortly after ?

1 Like