Update 2.37.0.150

Ground Vehicles

• Object 122MT “MC” — the penetration of the HEAT shell has been increased from 440 mm to 470 mm. (Report).

Interface

• A bug that caused the name of naval gun belts to display incorrectly in the tooltip in the messages with the battle results has been fixed.

Other

• A bug that caused the safe exit zone to not appear in Ground Arcade battles if the previous air event had not ended before the start of the next one has been fixed.

Patch notes reflect only key changes, meaning they may not include a complete list of all improvements made. Additionally, War Thunder is constantly being updated and some changes may not require an update. Changes reflected in patch notes are formed by taking reactions and requests of the community from the bug reporting service, forums and other official platforms into account. Bug fixes and changes are implemented in order of importance, for example a game-breaking bug will be worked on and implemented sooner.

9 Likes

Any idea on when the default air controls aren’t going to conflict with the advanced controls?

When you press shift (Throttle up) and wsdb they all conflict and don’t act like they should.

1 Like

This? And still no fix for massively underperforming M735, for which documentation has been provided several times???

7 Likes

remove visual pylon selector from keybinds, its by default on SHIFT+D

Numerous bug fixes.

That’s avoiding the true issue…

Default keybinds are broken by these extra commands, and thus there should be no need to debind anything for a new player to play the game.

And still not adding the BOL pods

On the website there is another point, not on the OP:

“Airfield Domination” missions in Air Arcade battles have been disabled for Battle Ratings 10.7 and higher.

I suppose by Airfield domination you mean what is called domination in game, so we lose these maps which are not as good as ground strike but at least ok, and retain these horrible Air conquest maps?

It’s really funny too, since the stock APFSDS of the 122MT is the only shell you’ll ever need

1 Like

In Chinese translation thread, it mentions Tornado’s bombing speed limit was added, maybe you should update this thread as well?

So uh, any reason why you cant just add the mach limit to every bomb in the game, instead of doing it for couple of planes every now and then?

Italian F-104’s dont have limits for 1000lb and 2000lb bombs and napalm has 1.2m limit, Most if not all phantoms have 1.1m limit for bombs and i believe Milan has no limit at all. There’s propably more planes without these limits, so it cant be that hard to just set a limit to the bomb itself to “fix” this issue

There is no way you nerfed the Tornado bomb release speed right after the sale on the WTD ended. This is just disrespectful to the buyers. You sell something and after a couple of days it’s not the same thing anymore. Shame on you Gaijin.

2 Likes

fix the type 93

Get used to it, if it is in the British tree it will be fucked after a sale.

1 Like

its also on the patch notes on the main war thunder website changelog

Its an accuracy change, also its british tree you shouldn’t be surprised by now that this happens

YES! Loving the fact that my planes no longer have to deal with the annoying base capture modes anymore. It was and is my worst mode!

Give me a ground strike or frontline mission over those any day!