Update 2.37.0.126

Appearance and Achievements

• Requirements for obtaining the “Invincible LaGG-3 Pilot” challenge have been reduced. (Report).
  • The challenges for the Fw 190 A-5 now can also be completed on the the Fw 190 A-5/U14. (Report).
  • Tempest Mk.V — a bug that prevented the creation of a user skin has been fixed. (Report).
  • Swingfire — late bicolor camouflage has been added. (Report).

Sound

• Su-25K — a bug that caused radio messages to be in Russian and not in Czech has been fixed.

Interface

• A bug that caused the cursor to show outside the shell selection window when in the Protection Analysis view has been fixed.
  • An incorrect display of the item amount in the trophy for the 38th level of Battle Pass has been fixed.

Patch notes reflect only key changes, meaning they may not include a complete list of all improvements made. Additionally, War Thunder is constantly being updated and some changes may not require an update. Changes reflected in patch notes are formed by taking reactions and requests of the community from the bug reporting service, forums and other official platforms into account. Bug fixes and changes are implemented in order of importance, for example a game-breaking bug will be worked on and implemented sooner.

4 Likes

Ah. I wondered why I’d suddenly achieved the LaGG-3 award!

6 Likes

Hold up, radio messages can also be linked to the nation of the vehicle you’re using instead of the system language (English in my case)?

Yep its a game setting.

Sadly, only the vehicle specific messages. All other messages are in the client’s selected language. Would be much cooler if one could chose to also have everything in the language of the nation you currently use.

3 Likes

Which ones are these? Then I can listen to the belgian and dutch ones, as they have been mentioned in updates/fixes before.

1 Like

Yep, I was surprised to see this yesterday playing Brits:

But then I realised it’s WT and Gaijin, so I guessed they’ve ninja-changed the requirements for this challenge…

For airplanes there’s not much. For tanks however its very immersive.

Do you perchance know which ones these are for airplanes? As there are no Dutch or Belgian flagged tanks yet.

still no kormoran fix?

Any reason why the finnish T34-85 without the track guards, 3 fuel barrels, and the front track link weighs .2 tons more than the russian version with all that?

There is a bug report for it but just wondering why this is the case?

2 Likes

When is this nasty VR bug going to be fixed?
VR Tank Aiming is Broken // Gaijin.net // Issues

1 Like