Update 2.35.0.51

And that’s how they should be?

Sure, but when you’ve been going for 120 years a few mistakes are kinda expected. I think it’s a little unfair to say they made a mistake without showing it in the original source. Reverse image search only gives me stuff for a russian air forum.

I should also say that armament is nonsensical. I think the editor saw the 25mm guns in the pic, and just added that to the copy-pasted info for the “huchuan class”.

1 Like

Not to mention “雖然最大瞬間出力低於AOS-895,但因最大淨出力相當,故仍保持了M41A3原有的極速,且最大行程也較M41A3大幅提升。再加上更新了聯動自製的扭力杆懸掛系統,使M41D的機動性優於M41A3." Translated it says net HP is the same between the M41A3 and the M41D, but I’m pretty sure the stat cards list gross HP in-game.

Could it not be used for western sources then specifically. As it’s sure to have relevant and accurate information on sources it’s probably been given access to?

1 Like

Ask Gaijin, maybe for say, idk, the Type 93, Jane’s just gave them wrong info so they swore off using it.

Someone could go through a copy of Jane’s and compare it to primary sources and monographs to “determine” its actual reliability but no one has the time for that.

M41D engine buff? Unreal, bump it up to 9.0 immediately

I was gonna say it looks like the mkIV which has the 1000hp engine and weighs 38t

If this is the MKIV which it appears to be then this would be a false bug report would it not? We dont have the T in warthunder, if we did it would have hardkill APS and the remote control turret mounted on top.
(Edit my bad, looks like the version we have in game is the T but missing the rest of the T’s features.)

How many more years until Japan’s top tanks can get their mobility bugs fixed ?
https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/YUp4zglUCsHl

1 Like

Britain has 1 WW2 tank that can reverse(ish) now