Update 2.35.0.46

Aircraft

• Su-25k — a bug where the voice over was in Chinese while in the test flight has been fixed.

Naval Vessels

• A bug where projectiles could interact incorrectly with the water causing them to hit the underside of ships has been fixed. Projectiles could ignore the surface of the water and hit a ship from below. Because of this bug it could seem for example, that 100-140 mm shells could penetrate the main armor belts of ships. (more details here)
  • A bug where destroyed ships began to levitate above the water has been fixed.

Graphics

• Screen flickering after a tank gun was fired has been fixed.

The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.

7 Likes

you missed one thing to fix gaijin, the fact that you turned off the chat.

6 Likes
2 Likes

Very good to see this finally fixed!

RIP one of my favourite bugs :(

1 Like

No way, that is such an old “feature” that it became a part of the polished naval regime

1 Like

Couple of questions:

1. why is the “chat unavailable” announcement in an update log from March 20th, when the chat’s been disabled on March 23rd?
  2. why is this announcement only present in the web article, but not in the update log here on the forum?
  3. what is the reason for the chat being disabled?
  4. when can we expect the chat to be available again?
  5. why do I smell a fish?
11 Likes

When will general chat be restored?

Without the ability to communicate effectively the game isn’t really worth playing.

3 Likes

Soon™

1. There was no changelog after 2.35.0.37 until today.
  2. I guess person who updated changelog on website did not updated it on forum, sorry.
  3. We have decided to disable it for some time.
  4. Soon™
  5. According to Google: “why do I smell a fish?” : Trimethylaminuria (TMAU) is an uncommon condition that causes an unpleasant, fishy smell. It’s also called “fish odour syndrome”. But better to contact with your doctor, you should not trust internet when considering health.

EoT

3 Likes

Any news/updates on when the LITENING II pod will be fixed for the F-16C, Barak II, and AV-8B+? They still have Gen 1 thermals while the rest of the LITENING II pod carriers have Gen 2.

This was reported 4 months ago, but we haven’t heard anything since.

4 Likes

For some reaon after this update whenever focus is not on the game window fps drops down to maybe 10fps. Even with no fps limits being set.