Update 2.35.0.33

ger_boat_newmodificationresearch940_530

Aircraft

• A bug that caused SARH missiles to lose a target immediately after launch if the missile was maneuvering and was at a short range from the missile launch point has been fixed.

Naval Vessels

• IJN Haruna — hull reinforcement has been added below the waterline, from the lower edge of the armor belt, to better protect the ammunition magazines.
  • IJN Mutsu — a bug where the bow ammuniton magazines could take damage without penetrating the armor has been fixed. A bug where the elevators of the main caliber turrets could receive damage without penetrating the armor has been fixed.
  • USS Arizona — a bug in the armor of the barbettes where the second elevator and the main caliber turret could receive damage from ammunition that could not penetrate the armor has been fixed.
  • Bretagne — a bug in the damage model where the bow ammunition magazines could take damage from explosions close the hull has been fixed.

The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.

7 Likes

No more “TO THE MOON” sparrow launches?

Current fuel bug, i think it would be good if the drop down selection was removed and the custom setting saved for next flights

3 Likes

Yeah it makes no sense to have both the old fixed fuel time and the new slider, just adds extra clutter in the spawn screen. Best is to just have the slider, that way there is no ‘override’ of old fuel times when you go from say 20 mins (old fixes time) on the slider to 21.

3 Likes

Agree with both of ya, something that happened too many times to me, is when i put 100% fuel the next match if i forget to change it’s back at minimum, really annoying

I am experiencing sort of a strange issue. Not sure if this is a general problem.

In fact in VR you aim the turret to the side in 3rd person view. you drive forward and while driving suddenly the turret moves back to the center forward position.

This is extremely nasty if you are aiming at an opponent tank and just in the moment you try to shoot, the turret moves forward, away from the target.

In gunner view, this does not happen. Its only in 3rd person view. and it was not there before the new major update. Thats new.

Anyone else observing this?

It seems to happen even more after the recent “fix”
Also phoenixes seem to have been nerfed into the dirt.

News flash: RCA for the sinking of USS Arizona (BB-39) at Pearl Harbor on 7 Dec 1941 has finally been completed. Attributed to software bug.