Update 2.33.0.90

• A bug relating to AMD GPU drivers being incorrectly detected, causing the game to suggest updating freshly installed drivers has been fixed. (Report)
  • A bug that caused the game to crash when connecting late to a battle already in progress with the message “Error 8111000A: Freeze detected” has been fixed.

The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.

10 Likes

sure you fixed the message popping up but not this https://img-forum-wt-com.cdn.gaijin.net/original/3X/7/0/70409d6e8bafad3eb1646459fd416c8883c74980.jpeg

i’m curious if this could give someone A seizure.

anyone at wt wanna mention this issue ?

It’s look more like your GPU issue or driver issue than game issue. I don’t have any of this playing on max available settings

others are getting it too after the amd driver update. either way its up to WT to fix the compatibility issue with the driver. or to write to amd about them fixing it.

Why I can no longer see the gun penetration value in the default hangar stat card?

Game is just buggy.

I’ve had textures corrupt, rainbow shaders, terrain literally missing (like the entire map never loaded, only the airfields and enemy units)

fun stuff

1 Like

well downgraded to the previous version. by downloading from guru3d

The reality it’s not their single graphics card it’s from inside game side problems on amd users.