Update 2.33.0.33

Ground Vehicles

• Challenger 2 (all variants) — jerking when turning with a locked track has been fixed. (Report)
  • M1A1, M1A1HC, M1A1 Click-Bait, M1A1 AIM, M1A2, M1A2 SEP, M1A2 SEP V2 — rate of fire when using first-stage ammunition has been increased from 10 to 12 rounds per minute.
  • Leclerc (all variants) — horizontal (from 30 to 40 degrees per second) and vertical (from 36 to 30 degrees per second) guidance speeds have been changed. (Report)

Aircraft

• Mirage 4000 — engine thrust and rate of climb at supersonic speed at altitudes of 6...15 km have been increased.
  • JAS39 — a bug that caused the fire extinguisher system on this aircraft not to work has been fixed.
  • BI — a bug that made this aircraft unable to take off has been fixed. (Report)

Other

• PT-812 — a bug that caused freezing when using this boat on MacOS has been fixed.
  • Pirate flags for ships have been moved to a separate group.

Graphics

• A bug where radars did not visually change when changing the scale has been fixed.
  • A bug that could cause the camera angle to reset in simulator battles when showing tooltips has been fixed.

Sound

• A bug where Allied aircraft would make howling sounds when rotating the camera on the runway and in spectator mode has been fixed.
  • A sound layer has been added to the M61 cannon, giving it a characteristic crack and howl at a distance.

The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.

11 Likes

Meanwhile Merkavas still get 6.7 seconds reload

19 Likes

Is abrans reload faster than chally now?

1 Like

Abrams reload dont work

4 Likes

So apparently one of the strongest nations in the game (US) can get buffed into heaven by just complaining?

UK mains take note.

No, thunderskill doesn’t count since it doesn’t even have M1A2 SEP v2 or T-90M or any of the last patch vehicles…

11 Likes

Do you play top tier even . US top tier has got one of the if not the worst win ratio in top tier

5 Likes

crew card says 5.35s, stat card says 6.4
in game have around 6-7s

1 Like

Buffed into heaven
strongest nation)

8 Likes

Exactly

US top tier needed that very. And I also believe that hull update should be added. I dont believe m829a3 is needed

3 Likes

so you want unbalance and curbstomp other teams with lack of skills?

2 Likes

Sense Of Fight is Bugged now after this update!

U cant set it to 0 (Zero)

Even if u put it on 0, the Sense of Flight is active.

Pretty bad for VR Users, because of Sickness…
Fix it plz, its unplayable !

1 Like

revert the reload buff.

2 Likes

Bro a little reload buff wont hurt anyone. They made it so you can get a little bit more kills once leos bvm and 90s start demolishing your spawn point

2 Likes

Good i can now see how every nation will come here and write why our nation got not the same reload.
Btw 3,2second reload for Type 10 when wink,wink* :D

5 Likes

uhm is it normal to get the endless loop of establishing connection?

1 Like

Very long time of “Connecting to the server” since new update (linux)

1 Like

The reloads not working anyway

1 Like

People complain and give true docs to fix the armor but Gaijin is not the right one, it is better to do something completely different like modify the sound, upgrade the charge that doesn’t work but upgrade the armor on the tank hull It doesn’t work and one more thing is still waiting to be fixed the Starstreak HVM missiles, but what I got is a disguised nerf thanks to stupid Gaijin

2 Likes

Not sure if I should laugh or cry that US mains are this bad
France with Leclerc in the background stomping despite Leclerc being the most overnerfed top tier MBT in the game

5 Likes