- A bug that caused IR spotlights to not work in random battles has been fixed (Report).
- F-111A — a bug that caused the reticle to get stuck in the top left of the HUD when turning on CCRP and bomb mode has been fixed. (Report)
- A bug that prevented the AH-129D and Tiger HAD Block II from participating in [PvE] Helicopter Battles has been fixed.
- AH-129D — the position of the targeting point camera has been fixed.
- MH-60L DAP — third person camera has been moved back.
- GIS 811, PT-15, MTB Vosper, MTB Vosper(2), SGB Grey Fox, D-3 — a bug that caused torpedoes to display incorrectly has been fixed.
- A bug that caused the mirroring of decals to not work correctly has been fixed.
- A bug that caused the cursor to move to the right of the window when rotating or changing the size of a decal with console gamepads has been fixed.
- A bug that caused the -50% tag on Backups and Talismans in the modification window to be cut off has been fixed.
- A bug that caused the skill bonus Level icon to show for players that were below the Level 1 requirement has been fixed.
- A bug that caused a blank Multifunction Menu on consoles has been fixed.
The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.