Update 2.29.0.88

• A bug that caused aircraft models at a distance to flicker when the aircraft was against a cloud backdrop has been fixed.
  • Some stat card photos have been improved.

The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.

7 Likes

Would this improve on the problem with invisibility in Sim?

3 Likes

Probably not since they only mentioned a graphical glitch relating to clouds and aircraft, although I think invisible aircraft in simulator battles is an issue that should have been resolved a long time ago. Really weird that this is still an issue.

4 Likes

goreal715 (employee) wrote the following on the issue:

aircraft render latest update

1 Like

Yet still no fix for the FIM-92ks on the Gepard. Its been almost 10 months now yet your pushing updates for what “Stat Card Photos”.

1 Like

Are you folks working on the floating boat hull issue? I never see it mentioned anywhere. Sometime earlier this year after one of the major updates, boats and ships float up out of the water, dead and alive, seemingly at random, and usually at distances a mile or greater. It usually doesn’t seem to affect being able to hit them, but lately I had some 3" AP rounds pass underneath a levitating boat in RB.

1 Like

But yet, no fix for the trees gone wild…

Apparently they did release a fix for that about a week ago. Made the trees look more natural…if they were in a Cat 5 hurricane natural.

1 Like

Still working on it.

1 Like

Minor updates since Gepard 1A2 bug was acknowledged: 68(Server updates excluded)

Major updates since Gepard 1A2 was acknowledged: 3