Update 2.29.0.84

Magic is a bit iffy (I know of only one photo where a Milan - but different sub-variant -seems to carry Magic’s instead of Sidewinders), but guided weapons just were never carried on the Milan. The Milan project was cancelled in 1972, but the development of the first French laser guided bombs only started in1978…

Apart from the Magic, what else do you think is missing? And do you have historical proof for such claims?

Yep!

I was waiting this for years, it was about time.
Whole maps covered by AAA because secondary airfields having AAA was a very bad gameplay mechanic.

4 Likes

Will y’all be fixing the IR and Radar missile bug?

2 Likes

And what about the aircraft not rendering beyond 3km bug that has been acknowledged? clearly not a #1 priority as stated in this bug report Community Bug Reporting System

sim is still near unplayable with this bug. come to think of it, the bug reports page is flooded with true reports hos missiles are not working any more or working way to good, any word on those game breaking fixes? or do more customization progress bars need more rework first before fixing the game?

5 Likes

I’m very happy to see that secondaty airfields have no AAA. It enchaces gameplay, becasue it will make running to your airfield AAA less easy and encourage fighting instead of diving to the airfield.

2 Likes

can we please fix the bug of the gepard 1a2 not being able to equip fim92k’s? it has been over a year since the bug has been reported with no fix. it is essentially a sidegrade to the ozelot at a higher br without them

4 Likes

I would gladly be flareless 10.0 or 10.3 with magics over flareless 9.7 with 9B.

9.7 sees the same premium spam as 10.3 does every match anyway, so literally nothing would change about its matchmaking.

1 Like

You do know they changed it so documents uploaded for a report can only be seen by tech mods right?. Also the their nothing iffy about the Milan getting Magic’s. The Swiss didn’t use Magics, in fact they had Mirage’s they got from France modified to use Aim-9 variants instead of French missiles.

1 Like

I love QoL stuff like this the most. Awesome

1 Like

Sigh…

German F4 didn’t use AIM9J either.

F5C didn’t use countermeasures.

2S38 isn’t even finished yet ffs.

Ariete never used DM53.

German mig29 didn’t use R27ER.

Gaijin hasn’t been historical for years and i’m tired of people still using that as some ultimate excuse.

2 Likes

We literally have photographic evidence of F-4F’s equipped with Aim-9J’s while training in the US. The F-5A can equip CM’s which is what F-5C is.

1 Like

Please, for the love of everything that is holy, FIX THE GEPARD 1A2!!!

I can’t use the vehicle properly, the FIM 92K’s won’t equip, not to mention it doesn’t even bring in the correct amount of ammunition in some cases.

I am literally begging you to fix this issue that has been plaguing us for months, honestly its pretty ridiculous it’s even gone on that long.

3 Likes

Event Workshop is now even more buggy 🧨and you need to re enter each time to update it’s state of resources and craftings

Any news about the rendering issues?

1 Like

AKA germany didn’t use them… Just trained using other countrys weapons.

With your logic Sweden getting the T80 and Mi28 shouldn’t be any problem, right?
They did train/test them both.

These double standards are ridiculous.

And Mirage 3C can equip magics, which is what Milan is.

Sure it got them as an upgrade, but if you can bend rules, why i should be any different?

1 Like

I didn’t need the big red “custom localization enabled” watermark Gaijin, seeing as I PUT IT THERE

2 Likes

Way to nerf the f16c without saying word guys…

2 Likes