Update 2.27.2.20

• A bug has been fixed where after respawning in tank battles, in another vehicle from the player’s lineup, there was only one crew member in the tank, as well as gun aiming and turret turn were disabled.

The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.

4 Likes

This patch broke my game, cant launch anymore

7 Likes

Yep, game is crashing now.

GJ Gaijin

Same, just crashes over and over on PC

With this updated the game stopped to work

Linux version is broken now

keep crashing on Imac

game crashes upon launch now :-o

Same as the others…
Game crashes on launch.
Worked fine, until the update earlier today!

Same on my end, highly aggravating.

My game also started crashing after this update. I did not have any problems with it earlier this day (before the update). Hope issues will be solved quickly!

Windows Update is not a root cause, it’s crashing on Linux and Mac too

The update has broken my game. It won’t start. Was working just fine before the update. Atleast revert it so our event grind isn’t lost…

2 Likes

Made my game not work

They acknowledged that bug and working on it… as a workaround, delete \cache folder in game directory

3 Likes

yep mine broken aswell

same here

If you delete the cache folder it seems the game is working again. (can’t play a game now because i have to go back to work but i was able to launch the game again without any crashes)

Thanks! That fixed it.

I just want to know what that Polish T-34-85 was on the in-game announcement. Was it art or is that a skin/vehicle we can have? lol

It was T-34-100 in camouflage ‘Husarz’ ‘182’ Poland (1945). Link to camo on market