- An error that caused lack of fragment damage to parts of helicopters/aircraft when fragmentation munitions with a calibre of 20 mm or higher exploded inside the fuselage and wings has been fixed. This error caused damage to be lower after we implemented the realistic fragment spread mechanic since the fragments could pass from inside a target to outside via fuselage and wings without dealing damage. Now the fragments spread correctly and deal the same damage as before the implementation of the realistic spread.
- For aircraft missiles with a laser seeker or a semi-automatic guidance system (SACLOS) during third person play, a visualisation of missile launch window has been added to clearly display guidance zones that are available for launch.
- For AGM-12С, AGM-12B, AA-20, AS-20, AS-30 missiles, the smoke trail has been modified to be less voluminous and more transparent according to visual references and to make aiming more comfortable.
- An error that caused the compensation for expenses to not count the automatic purchase of “Crew replenishment” after a battle has been fixed.
- An error that caused information about active boosters to not be displayed correctly when copying the battle log has been fixed (report).
- A timer has been added to the sights of ground vehicles, helicopters, and aircraft that counts down the time during which it is still possible to launch a beam-riding missile without undermining guidance of the previously launched missiles.
The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.