- Su-25Т, Su-39 — an error that caused the inability to correct the course of a launched 9K127 Vikhr air-to-ground missile when using a Mercury targeting pod has been fixed (report).
- The way pixel smoke is displayed on systems with integrated Intel Iris Xe Graphics and Intel UHD Graphics video cards has been fixed.
- The incorrect display of a scouted player marker on a tactical map in replays has been fixed.
- An error that caused performance issues in missions with a large number of units when flying using the cockpit view with mirrors has been fixed.
- Hedgie — speed of missile reload on a capture point has been increased.
- Control radius has been increased from 150 to 250 m;
- Movement speed has been increased from 15 to 25 m/s;
- Time to reappear after an attack has been reduced from 20-40 to 10 s;
- Reappearance now happens not in a random spot on the map but in the place where the previous attack took place.
The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.