- The map rotation has been revised to achieve more interesting and intense battles. Details.
- A default set of countermeasures is now available immediately after researching an aircraft.
- Ability to field repair vehicles with penalties previously used in AB and RB has been added to SB.
- Penalty for modules repaired with field repair without a repair kit has been reduced in AB and RB:
- Gun spread multiplier has been changed from х15 to х5;
- Guidance angles have been changed from 3 to 6 degrees;
- Transmission losses have been changed from 50% to 25%;
- Engine power reduction has been changed from 60% to 40%.
- The crew of a ground vehicle is now able to extinguish a fire once per battle. Research of the advanced FPE will speed up the extinguishing process and allow you to extinguish the vehicle a second time.
- A crew in a naval vessel without any modifications can now put out fires, repair modules, patch holes and pump out water. Researching the appropriate modifications will speed up these processes.
- A bug that might cause ‘visual effects’ to hover in the air in battles has been fixed.
The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.
The FPE changes (and Flares) are quite welcome. They have been requested for really long time.
As for the "parts"less repairs - what does “guidance angles” mean? Turret traverse speed?
Nice changes however i was hoping the basic repair kit for ground vehicles would just take more time to repair your vehicle and not leave you with negative penalties
I was hoping that thermals work properly this time, but sadly this isn’t the case.
No more of my fully stocked battleships and frigates being burned and exploding unextinguished, a big step forward for Naval!
PLEASE!!! dot he same for RB GF PLEASE!!!
And smoke shells continues broken!!!
Finally free fpe parts and flares, thank god
Free FPE yes, but free parts, in AB and RB that present since few years … With more penality, but you can repaired your vehicle…
Gaijin found a middle ground between free parts and fpe to not free parts and fpe.
And that is good.
Keep it up.
When the vertical drive is being field repaired, elevation angles are 6 degrees.
Nice addition regarding “free-ish” Parts and FPE.
Can i now have my GE back, spended for those?
Please re-read road map, you will find info how they works and info, that regular FPE and Repair Kits are still in game.
I know, but for years you’ve made us suffer and forced us to pay, if we didn’t want to suffer the horrendous grind for basic mods.
Was just asking.
A “no” - just as expected - would’ve been enough.
Its very nice to see that gaijin really started to care about naval players. (the pain of stock ships, repair cost of cruisers and battleships)
Thank you, thank you, thank you so much!
This is a very welcome change!
It has now been two weeks since the La Royale update came out. still no fix on the TWS for the F-14B, Is gaijin aware of this bug or not.
It’s been 2 weeks now and I’ve had multiple updates on the ps4 WT, and thermals are still messed up. Bug report has not been addressed. Is it going to be fixed and anytime soon? Others have complained as well. Why if there are multiple small updates, aren’t thermals being fixed? You can see my posts and bug report to view the screenshots and it clearly shows its not correct. Everything is gray and the vehicles are the same color as the environment.
Bug report below :