Ultimate British Air Tree: A Project to improve the UK Tech Tree (V2.5 OUT NOW!)

Tho looks early if it carries Martel sea missle

It’s a Harrier GR.1 that was mostly upgraded to the GR.3 standard, just without the dildo nose. They took the aircraft and put a prototype version of the Blue Fox (atleast an early version) in the nose and wired it to carry Martels to test their effectiveness on the Harrier platform and with the radar. I’m hoping that if it comes to the game it’ll be a premium, to compete with the AV-8A and A10 spam and Su 25 spam at 10.3, and with martels in GRB at 10.0

1 Like

The RAF Pucaras were unarmed so it won’t be added, besides there are plenty of British or Commonwealth COIN aircraft that are analogues to the Pucara that can be added anyways

They were flown unarmed during the evaluation but the Brits did capture Argentine ammunition along with the aircraft (INC-100, INC-220, PG-125, ARM-657 Mamboretá, and LAU-61/A from what I’ve been able to find). I have a Suggestion awaiting approval so feel free to vote No when it arrives!

Brit myself but it’s a very attractive aircraft, and I’d happily advocate for an Argentine TT one in the German tree (or LATAM, obviously) to balance out. The RAF Pucara should be Premium or Event at most in order to limit availability.

1 Like