Ultimate British Air Tree: A Project to improve the UK Tech Tree (V2.5 OUT NOW!)

Because the weapons would have been unknown, a fair amount of stuff would have needed to be guesstimated due to the lack of a funtional prototype, whilst the C is mainly known about

1 Like

I could see the Australian Sabres coming in-place of the RAF Sabres as they would be more “unique”

1 Like

Whilst i could see them coming due to the sheer popuslr demand of them, they should absolutely not take priority over their british counterparts. Especially when the only other CL-13 Mk.4s in game in the italian tree are actually ex RAF aircraft.

And before people use the F-111C over the K as an example the 111K was two incomplete airframes whilst the Sabre F.4 was used in the hundreds, even if only for a few years.

2 Likes

True. It would be nice to get them either way and I could see Mk2/Mk4 coming on TT and the Avon Sabre as a premium. But I could just see the Avon Sabre coming sooner rather than later, thats all.

Considering the rough BR of them. Id prefer something like the Gnat or Sea Vixen FAW1 first I think for the TT

I’d like a sabre folder starting with the Cl13 mk.4 and then introducing 2 variants of the avon sabres.

1 Like

UK is not going to get its Sabres, they went to other nations instead. Avon Sabre is a far better airframe in any case.

I agree with you here somewhat. A Gnat would be a better choice for the UK/Commonwealth tree then a near bog standard US Sabre, with the Avon Sabre becoming the only sabre in this tree. I say this as I hate copy paste and WT is getting worse and worse for C/P.

Im sorry, where and when did Gaijin state this?

To my knowledge it has never been said that they will not come, so unless you have some insider knowledge no one else has, then I will assume this statement is false.

This is also the “Ultimate BRITISH Air Tree” not the “Ultimate Commonwealth Ar tree” and thus (with the exception of ZA) we have chosen to keep the commonwealth additions at a minimum, as you can see from the tree, the Britain/ZA combination has almost enough for 10 full lines plus plenty of premiums, which is highly optimistic considering that doubles the current game limit, there is little need for Other commonwealth vehicles especially when making the British Tree a “Commonwealth” Tree gives at access to almost every production vehicle ever built

3 Likes

But Gaijin (thus far) doesn’t appear to be too interested in our jets and only obsesses over which variant of the Froggie they can sell to give them more money

Am I blind or was this added or not?

2 Likes

what hurricane variant is that again?

Hawker Hurricane IID with little john adaptor

Ah it was its a premium

I do not believe so then, we have the regular IID in as a premium, but not the Little john variant

wait nvm it is

Update V2.5 Updated to “Dance of Dragons” Major Update
(and some more Tornados)

Hello again, its been a while since the last update to the tree, I have been busy with School, Work and just life in general, but I’m hoping to gradually get back up to speed, this is the first update so far, to bring the tree to line with the newest major update “Dance of dragons” whilst this isnt a major update, we wanted to add some more than just one new vehicle, so we opted to bring forward one of our plans; the expansion of the Tornado line, so now you can enjoy two more Tornados as well as improved Descriptions of all ADV variants of the Tornado from the F.2A to the FSP. We also had to remove the F-111K due to recent statements from Gaijin, stating that they would not add it to the game for the foreseeable future, but it isn’t the end of the world, as it was already at a BR that was also populated by the TSR.2 and Tornado P.03, it has also allowed us to add two F-111C variants, the version we have in game, and a Late variant equipped with ASRAAM that the Australians trialed on the F-111C late in its life.

Again I would like to thank all of you for your continuing support and as always, if we have left out vehicles you would like to see, please tell us and we can try to add them as soon as we can, thank you and me, @AVROVULCANXH558 and many others will continue to bring you the best version of the British Air tree possible.

Changelog

6 Likes

Something’s missing…

3 Likes

noted, will be added in future at some point

2 Likes

257906-ba4a1601a8bbf91505039a89f0a7bf5c
What about this?

1 Like

hmm, whats the story behind that Harrier?

Ita glt a big snoz