Ukraine Ground Forces Tree

New additions to the Armed Forces of Ukraine:

Mbombe 6x6 with “Spys” RTWS (license-produced version of Mbombe)

Otaman-3 with “Spys” RTWS BM-3M “Shturm”

8 Likes

Otaman has some other RCWS i suppose, it’s doesn’t look like Spys.

1 Like

You are right! It seems it’s BM-3M “Shturm”, according to the old Defence Express article from the vehicle trials.

Ukrainian 115th Mechanized Brigade and Ex-Polish BWP-1

3 Likes

First use of the Otaman I’ve seen. Awesome

Bulgarian BTR-60 modernized by Ukraine

1 Like

very awesome military trucks

Gorgeous

Yo guys! I was browsing some news and found one interesting video (source: Telegram: Contact @uniannet) And on video i noticed one thing. On photo on the turret (looks like Leo2 A4) we can see something like Kontakt
Знімок екрана 2024-04-23 105449
s
leopard

1 Like

Yes. That is Kontakt-1 ERA blocks.
It was found a long time ago on these Leopard 2A4

3 Likes

Since when were production numbers a determining factor? We have plenty of 1 off prototypes in game

8 Likes

Both tanks/series of tanks are a soviet tank school children , using a lot of components developed in USSR&for USSR, being entirely based on them.

1 Like

I find it weird how every time I comment that Ukraine could have a tree together with Poland then it gets flagged but others constantly commenting that Ukraine belongs in the Russian tree is apparently fine.

5 Likes

For the production of BM Oplot they used the hull from 80UD and even it had to be remodeled for the installation of ERA duplet.
If the remodeled hull is enough to make this claim, then fine😁

The T-84/BM Oplot turret has nothing to do with OKR “Improvement-88"

https://patonpublishinghouse.com/sem/pdf/2016/pdfarticles/02/2.pdf

Stop spreading myths.

5 Likes

Question to those in the know.

How is the Ukrainian arms industry looking besides the production of things such as air and naval drones?
Is there any armored vehicle production to speak of?
No doubt it took a big hit as things stand, but is heavy vehicle production dead?

I wrote some stuff about it in my messages up. Newly modernised tanks and IFVs were spotted, and T-64BV modernization haven’t stopped

1 Like

Ah I see, I seem to have read over that.

Is this production still largely centered around Kharkiv or has it been moved elsewhere? Perhaps unknown to public?

No idea about Kharkiv but Kiev and Lviv armour plants also make T-64BV, and T-72/80.

1 Like

Alright

Thank you for the insight!

According to the article published in Yutakod magazine, it can use 4 types of ammunition APDSFS, HE-FRAG, HEAT, and ATGM.

Screenshot 2024-04-24 192441

1 Like