Ukraine Ground Forces Tree

hehe, If we look at this from positive light then yes. No way near LATAM project tho, they be reaching 10,000 soon))

1 Like

I never realized how big that project was. Good for them 🤙 hope to see it as well

3 Likes

Ex-Polish deeply modernized Osa-AKM-P1 “Żądło” SAM from the 1129th Air Defense Missile Regiment of the Ukrainian Army.

5 Likes

Big respect to you, man. Despite the recent circumstances, you’re not letting it affect you.

On behalf of the LATAM project, I’d like to apologize for the hate and downvote raid. Comparing both trees was never my intention, as I’m a firm believer that any tech tree proposal that was made with effort put into it has its own merit (yours being an example).

The only time I ever made a comparison was regarding vote count (we saw your post as a milestone, so we wanted to see if we could beat it) and that’s it. Sadly I think some people saw this as a competition and thus tried to undermine your progress.

There’s absolutely no reason to compete as this is not a competition by any means, so for any LATAM supporter who reads this and raided this post, please apologize to them and reconsider your opinion on it. As a matter of fact, I think we should work together, the same way Diseños Casanave worked together with KMDB to develop the T-55M8A1 aka Tifón-2A. Both our trees would add a lot more flavour to War Thunder with their introduction of domestic vehicles and unique modifications.

Personally, I voted yes for your project, and I think it should start at Rank VI, so it cuts straight to the point and eliminating a lot of copy-pastes. Also I think this tree is free to use Western equipment, as that is the nature of Ukraine now (being a mix of east and west).

With all of this settled, I wish you all good luck on your project! Onwards to 5k and above!

11 Likes

Thanks mate! No worries here. Best of luck to LATAM, I support it and look forward to seeing it 🤙

Edit: Also I appreciate the feedback on the tree!

11 Likes

just noticed the thread got cleaned from that guy (and my responses of course), jup that was the obvious result lol

I’ve noticed the number of comments shrinking every other day, we get to but never seem to stay exceeded over 1,000 comments lol.

huh intresting, question is what else gets cleaned up

no way they send them these?

Maybe there are some limitations of the forum engine? If so, it would make sense why 1k above is cleared. But in any case it annoys me alot, that’s one of the reasons why I want to start discord server solely for the research and discussion of Ukrainian equipment.

I’d be down for that ngl.

Nah my man have you seen the rumor roundup theads, they go to like 10k words

They go beyond as well.
Not sure whether it’s bots or mods who close them, but they tend to go slightly over 10k at times.

we have plenty threads above 1k

FsMcOvFWcAIHaUk

Yes. We are switching to new vehicles. So why not send them as they were designed to destroy everything that flies in the sky
In addition, Poland transferred 10 ex-Polish ZSU-23-4, which is used by the 36th Marine Brigade of Ukraine.

1 Like

the normal ones? not Biała?

Like I know we send them PT-91’s, T-72’s, 2S1’s and a lot of other stuff but I didn’t hear about any recent transfers.

Correction, I think it was the non-modernized ones looking at sources.

1 Like

I mean isnt there a Biała expy in the ukraine tree?

No, I didn’t include it because at the time they had just received standard Shilkas

Edit: From what it looks like, I think it’s still the case