Ukraine Ground Forces Tree

They don’t have to add every single vehicle no, only the ones that are needed and can fill a gap or added as a new top of the line vehicle, as for western vehicles, the modified ones would be fine as they’re unique such as the Leopard 2A4 with Kontakt-1.

Also you keep bringing up geopolitics, none of that is relevant for War Thunder.

See, and now you started bargaining about the amount of vehicles added to try and justify adding crippled down version of Ukrainian TT to soviets. That only proves my point.

All listed vehicles will feel comfortable in the separate independent tree. Thank you very much.

I wasn’t bargaining anything, I’m using Gaijin logic also it doesn’t mean they’ll get an independent tree, just because you think they can or should, just like I think it should be apart of the Soviet tree in some way.

1. Question: Yes, and while some may disagree with proposal saying ussr tree is big already, USSR had a lot of design buerauos dedicated to tanks.

2. Political question and reason i should have stated to make it an independed one, and while i see there is a moral issue, that would be both denying soviet past of Ukraine and soviet designs behind Ukrainian tanks.
    It’s another reason for Gaijin to just straight up not add Ukraine, after all Gaijin is sometimes considered Russian.

3. Yes.

And while poll might say so there sure were arguments in the topic that i adressed, i know poll says otherwise yet there are people arguing.

And no, Ukrainian TT would be interesting if added in any form (except the one with only few premiums instead of TT or ST)

I support Blastertitan’s idea as the best one here.

Sorry if i missed on something , dont have much time.

And once again you turning things other way around to fit into soviet narrative.
It’s Ukrainian designs affected so called soviet tank development from 30s to modern times.

T-34 was developed in Kharkiv and affected future tank developments until 60s.
Tank engine V-2, which is still used until this day with minor modifications even on T-90M was developed in Kharkiv Locomotive Factory in Ukraine.
T-64 that started the whole MBT tank class and gave birth to cheaper and simplified copy called T-72 (which again, in the essence, still reused till this day under glorified “T-90” name), was also developed in Kharkiv.

1 Like

Does someone here knows a lot about Ukrainian aircrafts? I have couple questions to ask if you don’t mind.

1 Like

I think i know enough info, feel free to ask

I’m doing research into Ukrainian aircraft, and i see a big problem for Ukraine if its going to be added to war thunder as standalone tree. In terms of War Thunder most Ukrainian operational aircraft are above br 11.0, the only confirmed one that is below is Su-25 at 10.0. What I want to know if Ukraine indeed used early MiG-21s and if Ukrainian trainer jets L-39C / M / M1 were ever eqipped with some kind of air-to-air missiles and if not, if it’s even possible to do so.

1 Like

Ukraine (right after collapse of USSR) received some MiG-21/23/25 , Su-17(from non-mod to M3 versions), of course L-39`s. On conservation there was even Su-7, MiG-17/19 and some props, but idk what exactly was that props

1 Like

I worked with this site in the past and it proven to be very acurate, when I stated doing research on ukrainian MiG-21s, on this site it was stated folowing: “The 302 MiG-21bis aircrafts inherited from the Soviet Union were not put into Ukrainian Air Force service.”

But on the other hand there are alot of pictures of MiG-21 in Ukrainian camo like this one.

2 Likes

According to the Ukrainian Wikipedia, after the collapse of the USSR, Ukraine received 377 MiG-21s (but it is not known in which models).

103 MiG-21 (810th Training Aviation Regiment)
102 MiG-21 (812th Training Aviation Regiment)
136 MiG-21 (702nd Training Aviation Regiment)
36 MiG-21 (228th Training Aviation Regiment)

All of them were used only for training. None of them survived until 2000.

Few are still on UAF balanse as training planes, as i know

1 Like

Not service as combat planes, but as training planes for MiG-23 pilots
Ukraine had some MiG-23M/ML/MLD(or MLA, not sure)

Fresh evidence of “Kombat” ATGM usage on T-64BM2 in 92nd Brigade (screenshot from Alaska tiktok video)

2 Likes

It would be nice to find such a video about 3BM44U1 or 3BM44U2. Maybe someone knows something about it?

1 Like

maybe look at this thsi way, gajin, example : gajin has 50K budget. for this 50K thez can either repair the game or add the new conntent. This depends on what the players want more. Is it now more understandable for you? even this game is just project to earn money, like every company part of the earned money is used for improvement of the product. thez will not spend money to develope new tree and + extra money to repair the game. Maybe now you understand how bussines works, it has nothing to do with online gaming, Every game is just a product, which has been developed to earn money. Single palyer games earn the money once, MMO games earn tho money continously.

1 Like

I understand your point, but I don’t agree with it. If a developer has 50k and fixes the mechanics of armor penetration for this money. It will be just a working mechanic that everyone will forget about in 3 months. And if you make a new vehicle for 50k. By obtaining it, players can pay for premium days and gold. Not to mention premium vehicles. Then these 50k can be profitable…

3 Likes

Looks like there is a third T-90M captured and pressed into service with the AFU, reportedly used in the south.

4 Likes

maybe yes and maybe no, game experience will increase what can lowe frustration and keep players longer at the game. Maybe also give them a reason to pay for premium account. I can not say I do not agree with adding vehicles, I just do not agree to add whole new tree. The migration in the game is big enaugh, there is not so many players who have grinded all the vehicles allready, i met newbies everyday. But zes, adding new tree will make profit, short, maybe not so big as we expect. Repairing the game is long term profit, becouse of how I said, it is game experience what keeps you at the game. When I started with WT, back when it was only BETA, we were 100 people in the clan, I remember old great clans and lot of very good players. Today from my friendlist, maybe 10% are still at the game. I am in contact with some players in other games, the reason they stoped playing WT is allways the same , bugs. But yes you may be right, my opinion on what is important after all this years is diferent.

1 Like