Type 625E necessary addition to fill 9.3 - 11.7 SPAA gap

Wanna send what you had written to me? I can do some research on my own time and write up a suggestion this week

ok, send.

2 Likes

Yes. Yes. Yes.
Give me my domestic SPAA. IFVs, too.

I’ll be filling up this collage.

4 Likes

I think no, same ammo but different cannon, like Oerlikon KDG 35mm gun, it’s a revolver gun which increased fire speed to match the projection quantity of double 35mm. (over 1000rpm to 2*550rpm)
It’s name is SWS2. while PGL-12 is it’s predecessor, which has no missiles.

2 Likes

I think it would be a cool addition to ad, and could act as a LAV equivalent

Thank you for showing me this info tho!

1 Like

Someday I hope we have a suggestion for every one!

1 Like

And sky dragon-12, a Chinese Pantsir.

2 Likes

@soviet_MoonMan Now it’s called LD35. XP

Together with LD76.

YITIAN-L

2 Likes

I honestly want to make a Suggestion for the LD35, what language is the advertisement in tho? I’d like to translate it to see what it says

Edit: nvm it’s Arabic
Screenshot_20240201-014510-078

YITIAN II air defenc system(GAS8).

Using TY-20I/R missile(AKA Tianlong-20), with max killing range of 20km.
The max killing range here is different from next range. Like Pantsir have a max range of 18km, but when over 8km, it can’t hit most rapid moving target. In this case, maybe YITIAN II is too powerful for WT.

3 Likes

just made a suggestion for the LD-35, am now awaiting its approval!

Great
btw, may I ask when a suggestion was made, is it normal to disappear. I made one about reducing rp before but it disappeared from my profile page.

Right now they seem to only care about vehicle suggestions, which is frustrating if you are pushing for a change in game that isn’t related to a vehicle addition.

I just have to hope right now that my suggestion for the SPAA is sufficient and gets accepted. Next I’m woundering if I make a suggestion for the Type 625E or the VN-22 first

Yitian II looks sick (The variant on the ZLT chassis), I’d 100% add that to my lineup

1 Like

the pgz09 has the same 35mm cannon and is able to shoot proxy rounds (at least the chinese one), perhaps also give it to it? or maybe it’s too op idk

FB-6A with TY-90s would also be nice

There is also a paper design or prototype of a similar Yitian vehicle, but instead of TY-90 it uses PL-9

2 Likes

Very interesting. I always wanted to know the data surrounding the Yi-Tian II’s missiles.