TURM III is not 8.7 but the AMX-30 is

This is an insane imbalance.

3 Likes

Premium tanks are P2W.
If you have a problem with that you should consider deleting the game or join the path…

1 Like

Not many give you a distinct advantage over other players. Yes, some are underteired, but I don’t believe there are any truly P2W vehicles in War Thunder. in order for something to be P2W it has to give a meaningful advantage over other players ingame. Something like the Premium strv-103, or Tiger II H sla.16 aren’t P2W, same with stuff that’s just a copy of the same vehicle in another TT.

1 Like

Turm 3 isn’t p2W, it takes 0 skill to oneshot them. I’ll admit I’ve had some games where I do too well, but for the most part, if someone competent gets the drop on you you’re dead. Meanwhile the Amx-30 is more survivable with better armor. Turm 3’s turret literally screams shoot me, my ammo rack is right here! So I’ll never understand why people get mad about the vehicle and not people’s playstyles to utilize it, ignoring other vehicles

AMX-30 isn’t stabilized nor does it have a 30mm coax or a 5 second autoloader

5 Likes

Object 279

1 Like

before the update one of my last games in AMX-50 Surbaisse (with full mobility upgrades), I barely got to our cap on the Arctic map (AB) and one of those TURM thingies rushed cleared more than half of us in a matter of just few seconds. It was the only enemy too, lol. I even managed to get a shot (was hull down on some small eastward hill only turret showing) in that split second with my 120 mm and hit the turret. Nothing happened he just killed me and even more teammates after, while I was rushing back to the hangar (the game wasn’t fast enough in exiting to hangar lol). I don’t know if it killed the whole team or not, but no, that thing is a cancer.