Turkish Ground Forces Tech Tree

2S38 is designed to be an IFV but alright, there are multiple versions of KORKUT available (one on ARMA 8X8 chassis)

5 Likes

KORKUT is in service right now, it is better stay in Research Section also without KORKUT tree is left with gun-based anti-air. There is an alternative though, in IDEF 2023 an Arma 8x8 revealed with same KORKUT turret system. In next update, it will be on Premium Section. Thank you for the input

8 Likes

Appreciate your support, thank you Will be waiting your Chilean Sub-Tree Suggestion

6 Likes

yes yes yes

9 Likes

+1 thanks you 🙏. I look forward aircraft & helicopter from Turkish tree

But I guess UAE it might also combine with Qatar, Saudi Arabian, Oman, Bahrain and Kuwait

5 Likes

Seeing and playing different vehicles, different countries makes us players happy

10 Likes

It looks good but I think you should change it to include Rank VIII to decompress the tree. Rank VIII will be coming to the game for ground vehicles, just a matter of when. IMO after adding Rank VIII I’d also move the Altay AHT back to the Altay line. I really do like the inclusion of Kazakh vehicles and others. Hope to see 🤙

Edit: One thing that ‘may’ be an issue is if Gaijin will include 6 columns of vehicles instead of the 5. Just food for thought.

8 Likes

Unfortunately we don’t know how Rank 8 will be implemented on ground so we designed the tree to reflect how it would be if it was added today.

If we moved AHT too, nobody would play Row 3 and there would be too much Altays. End of Row 3 is designed to be “Urban Fighting Modifications” such as M60TM and Altay AHT.

Thank you for your appreciaton! We’re glad you liked our tree proposal.

7 Likes

We do have Rank VIII version of the current version, just waiting for introduction of Rank VIII. Glad you liked it, thank you for the support

Sixth Branch is quite intriguing and has potential to receive new T-Series vehicles, such as ROKETSAN’s T-72NG Modernisation, hope it won’t be mixed with other Branches.

5 Likes

I respect that. I think it will likely be a decompression similar to how A/C were adjusted but it’s likely best to wait as you said.

I don’t know if 'nobody" would play it, I’d for one would especially since modernized M60’s are also popular vehicles and personally I’m a fan lol 😁 but I only recommended that just based on Gaijin’s implementation history. Everything is subject to change with them anyways lol.

4 Likes

Gaijin
take-my-money

4 Likes

+1, for a Turkish technology tree

8 Likes

I would also like to add this link, we have been discussing a technology tree that we have wanted for a long time in our local forum.

4 Likes

The simplest would have been to wait before voting “no”, if the complete proposal of the TT will not have satisfied you once complete at this time you could have voted “no” but in the meantime do not vote anything and wait to see the finalizations .

3 Likes

We are allowed to change votes.
And my vote shows dissatisfaction with the current proposal itself, not the vehicles it proposes.
it’s not an insult, it’s feedback.

1 Like

+1

6 Likes

Since this was cleaned up, I shall re-iterate my initial opinion.

I support Turkish vehicles in War Thunder.

However, I am dissatisfied with this proposal due to the following reasons:
There is currently no rank 1-3, though I am aware it is being worked on.
And there are too many prototypes within the proposal itself for me to be convinced.

I support prototypes in WT, I am not convinced when they are within proposals.

I will change my vote to yes depending on how well the updated tech tree proposal looks, and after seeing helicopter & air proposals.
Air also having rank 1 - 8.

3 Likes

I see, I believe prototypes add more unique machinery to the game and fills the ranks. The prototypes we used on our tree are not identical unlike TKX and Type 10 in the game, do not worry.

It is not guaranteed that it will not look like this if it gets added, this is more like providing Gaijin with a pool of possible vehicles. There are more of course, but we didn’t want the tree to have identical vehicles.

Well, air and heli trees will be on seperate posts so you can vote for those, the updates this ground tree will be receiving are Rank 1-3 and a list sources.

You can come to our server to see WIP Rank 1-3 Ground, Heli and Air trees and add your comment.

6 Likes

I may. For now I focus on Atomic Thunder.
I appreciate your understanding.

1 Like

I’ve updated Rank III and Below section of the post. Rank I-VII Version of Turkish Ground Forces Tech Tree is now on. I’ve provided very brief background and photographs of tanks if they exists. As I’ve mention above, Rank I-VII and Rank IV-VII should be treated as different projects rather being each others precursor or continuation.

My personal opinion about Rank I-VII is not that bright if I’m being honest. There way too little vehicles to be bothered even those are mostly already existing vehicles in War Thunder.

3 Likes