Tornados Ids bugs. Nerfs. useless 11.0

If you have evidence that the Litening II (used by the German Tornado) and CLDP (used by the Italian Tornado) pods are not performing correctly you can report it. I’ve got one report in on the CLDP currently (it shouldn’t be able to switch between thermal and TV iamgery in flight).

1 Like

You are more than welcome to report any discrepancies or shortcomings (other than the reports already forwarded mentioned by Gunjob / Flame2512) on what issues you are specifically referring too.

We are not asking for ASSTA documentation that is not publicly available. We are simply asking if you believe something is wrong, it needs to be properly reported.

Not simply linking a bunch of German IDS related articles and saying “use these” without saying what for.

3 Likes

On a lighter note I found a photo of the ECR carrying 4x HARM

1 Like

While intresting i would rather skip the ECR to directly get the ASSTA 3.1, for me the ECR would have a better place as another event tornado or maybe a possible premium cas for germany at one point.
That being said i am not sure what armament the ECR did hold if it only was HARMs or if he was able to take the other weapons as well, ignoring the lack of cannons

Or make the ASSTA 2 Premium, the ASSTA3 Event and then the ASSTA 3.1 a TT with a Upgrade Modul to the ASSTA 3.2

sounds good as well, but remind me again, what was the ASSTA 3.2 supposed to be again? I am not realy finding something about it, something tickles my mind abount brimstone integration but at the same time i associate ASSTA 3.2 plans getting scrapped because of the plans to precure the F-35s

I bet 100 tugriks, that the ADV Tornado of Saudi Arabia for Germany will become a premium aircraft 🙃

would take it, definitly better then the stupid lazur m, but germany would rather need a good strike aircraft premium then another “fighter/ interceptor”

An ex-RAF Saudi F.3 going to Germany as a premium? For what possible reason?

2 Likes

All those four heavy weight pylons are the same (2x wing and 2x fuselage). Seems they could freely decide what to use on what pylon.

Heres a MFG Tornado IDS with Harms on both wing pylons and Komoran II on the central ones.

Tornado-IDS_AirFete-1997_1037_800

MFG Tornado IDS with HARM at the central fuselage and the seemingly omnipresent droptanks on wing pylons.

Then there are photos with all four pylons with Komorans and all four with Harms as well. Even stumbled upon a pic with british Tornado and four Komorans…a hint that these pylons, the software and their load were totally interchangeable even between different nations. That 99% of all aviable photos just show Tornados with droptanks under their wings, seems to have no technical reason. Just doctrinal. Which is especially sad that the ingame Tornados can’t fit all bomb types under its wings. Gajin is too restricting in that regard.

Due to the lack of aircraft of the highest class (Premium), of course, also because ADV was also offered to Germany, but was refused due to the American presence

They got a Hunter, I don’t expect anything anymore…

Might that british tornado have been a Gr1B?

It’ll be XX947, the IDS development aircraft PA3. There are a couple of photos of it carrying 4x Kormoran
It wasn’t a GR.1 standard airframe

Yep, its the first prototype/ pre-series which flew under RAF markings and colours.

Tornado IDS is useless, avoid it. The premium version is a SCAM, its litteraly giving money to someone beating you

1 Like

The Premium version coming only with dumb bombs while retaining the same BR as the others Tornados is kind wack.

that is wrong, the other tornados with guided ones are 11.3, that one is 11.0

and fingers crossed, they’ll all get an ARB BR of 11.0 in June

So the other tornado, MFG has the useless anti ship missile, it’s already more than the Premium one.