Tornado GR.4: Tenacious Tonka

KH38:ohh~

36 Likes

Exactly, thus why I said its kinda in between, it’s less manoeuvrable but 9Ms and better acceleration does make up a bit.

1 Like

Yeah, why don’t you let them fly Photo Reconnaissance in Ground RB…

1 Like

Nah, KH38 is OP, but still, 12 on a supersonic jet without needing to lock vs 4 that need lock on a supersonic jet. (Unless the prophecy of Su34…)

4 Likes

You know, that’s fair. This should probably be 12.3 for ARB, maybe 12.0. But no lower, and even 12.0 has issues of 9Ms being free wins in downtiers.

1 Like

My agm114L noooooooo i wonder if it came come just like the pars 3 in the meantime? Also whycome locking on with sight stabilization close to another vehicle makes the sight spas out?

11.7 will be fine.
Very bad manuverability, weak engines, bad flight characteristics

Mig-27k is at 11.3 .
Tornado gr4 is worse than 27k in everything except thermal

4 Likes

ZzZZZZzZZzZZZZzZZzZZZzZzzZZ

One GR.4 with a recon pod and the entire enemy team is scouted. Gaijin when?

3 Likes

Shame we don’t get ALARM or storm Shadow missiles. And we don’t get fire and forget mode for the brimstones sucks.

7 Likes

and when we are on the topic: let helicopters scout too

3 Likes

Eh. I’d rather helis got a squadron mark but for the whole team like the scout drone. And for the recon pods they can just mark the point the enemy was at for maybe 5 seconds.

2 Likes

AIM-9M vs R-60M… Not to mention higher speed, HMD, far better RWR, MAW, better CMs, and 50% higher bomb load

2 Likes

Isnt Litening III GEN 3?

1 Like

I suggested this in a topic and players were mad that I even suggested a compromise.

Are we forgetting that there’s already air to ground weapons that dont get affected by smoke and operate outside the range of any AA system in the game? Why nerf the only thing that makes this Tornado actually useful as CAS in the playstyle
of war thunder?

3 Likes

High speed ?! Tornado ?! 🤣 it can’t outrun any fighter
9m vs 4r-60m.
Large caliber CM for mig-27k that are better positioned and guaranteed to divert missiles like magic2 or R-73.
Tornado catches them with a 100% guarantee.
30mm cannon with APHE shells.
2 times less time to turn.
Fire and forget missiles.
Supersonic air-to-ground missiles.

4 Likes
So many good camouflages for the Tonka, please give us a good one.

11 Likes

Unbalance?the introduce for kh38?oh,the tornado is just GB vehicle,if it’s a RU vehicle,things due to be different.

6 Likes

Gimpstones my beloved

2 Likes