飞机襟翼收放以及雷达功能不应强制自动

中文:飞机雷达不应强制自动切换,应又玩家自主决定使用何种模式,襟翼的收放也应当由玩家自主决定,对熟练的玩家来说掌握这些是必要的且会增强他们的实力。襟翼以及雷达的自动化固然会降低新手对空战模式的学习难度,但也会降低熟练玩家的实力,这一机制不应被加入游戏中,或者即使加入也应当由玩家决定是否开启自动模式,而非强制玩家使用自动模式。
English: The aircraft radar should not be forced to switch automatically, and the player should decide which mode to use, and the flap should also be at the player’s discretion, which is necessary for skilled players to master and enhance their strength. The automation of the flaps and radar will make it easier for novices to learn the air combat mode, but it will also make it harder for skilled players, and this mechanism should not be added to the game. Or even if you join, it should be up to the player to turn on automatic mode, rather than forcing the player to use automatic mode.

3 Likes

In settings you can turn automatic flaps off. I don’t know why your radar modes are automated, mine are not.

auto radar setting will added in this major upgrade

Probably can turn it off too.

hope so

But he is talking as if there is currently automatic radar setting which is bothering him?

i heard that gaijin still working for auto radar setting, cause now there are still lots of bugs for it

Partially also auto radar setting because modern radars that will come later on are auto too