Things wrong with the Mirage 4000 Thread

does the mirage got wing aibrakes such as the mirage 2000 ?

it seems so from this picture now that you mention that

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! VI VON !
Still some works in progress but look a dat

SC : from @WaretaGarasu
Big thanks to @DirectSupport for his reports as well as @Zayf

21 Likes

Its a start :D

1 Like

Oh heck yes. Now it feels like an upgrade from the M2K.

8 Magics 2’s was already a big leap honsetly.

Eh, true. But this at least gives players a more reliable ability to shoot long range.

they removed the center 530 pylon tho. Is it still work in progress you think ? Also, are there any new vehicles in the dev server (UK Gripen, something Italian, or even maybe a light high tier French tank)?

1 Like

It is it could be expected as sole pylon in fact never existed if anything it was meant to go by two so they probably are trying different placements so that missiles don’t clip into one another under the belly

2 Likes

Also, has anyone checked the number of countermeasures in test flight ?

I hope they re add it. If not, maybe we should make a report again (at least as a suggestion)

I’ve read that the issue they got was that the Super 530 is firing on rails and that it mean that the first would burn the other one when placed like proposed in this picture.

I see they changed the engines aswell, what are the differences between one they changed out and the current one?

I think it’s just a name change

Still 96

They’ve already been proven stupid via reports as if you follow that logic F4,F14,F15,SU27 would lose most of their missile loads as they often carry them one behind another

Those however don’t fire from rails but are instead ejected from the pylon

AMX for Italy

1 Like

a good start

As per the stats displayed :

Previously

Now

2 Likes