Things wrong on Leclercs Thread for "Alpha Strike" Update

Btw. @WaretaGarasu Thx for creating this thread.
I did not even know that there was any hope for those poor Leclerc MBTs

1 Like

I’m still baffled gaijin denied the additional 150 coaxial rounds bug report. All they’d need to do is reduce belt size by 5 rounds to allow the additional ammo to work with their system. It’d be a simple fix, and losing 5 rounds at the end of a belt is worth the gain in total coaxial ammo.

Here’s hoping Leclerc gets some of these changes implemented in this upcoming update.

3 Likes

I am still impressed that Gaijin never bothered to add the rooftop AA MG to Leclercs despite the MG already being fully modelled on the AMX-10RC…

when will they reverse exhaust pipe?

Probably never because the exhaust usually seems to be tilted upwards. This makes sense too, as it is safe to walk around the tank this way. There are very little images that show the tank with the pipe oriented downwards and those seem to be exclusively on vehicles that are not in action.

A quick look at the combined use of Leclercs and infantry also makes this necessary, as they should not be exposed to the engine heat when walking behind the tank. A specific example, but one that holds true, no?

1 Like

Reload got fixed,

Leclerc MBT ( All Variants ) incorrect rate of fire // Gaijin.net // Issues

5 Likes

now move it to 12.7 and take away f1 round for punishment