The War Thunder Roadmap for Spring to Summer 2024

too much hopium in that post

Also any news regarding m735 penetration values? Or perhaps another ammo for Type 16 FPS?

2 Likes

They surely wont see it as a either question and will answer with “both of course”

Generally good changes, really worried about some of their implementations however.

2 Likes

What issues are there currently? Air battles can get you 10-15k without boosters or talismans, and ground does the same.

They need to do the same for naval

2 Likes

This is good but…how are helis only JUST getting damage models YEARS in. Like seriously.

6 Likes

I’m also against ATGM carriers being able to replenish on the field, unless that is there ONLY armament.

As somebody else said, is the idea of an in-game fuse / alteration menu possible? Much like how you hold alt to make your cursor appear, I feel it would be helpful to have a few buttons pop up to alter bomb fuses, ripple quantity (since the button itself is quite hard to map on 70% keyboard sizes), and a possible ripple quantity option for flares/chaff?

Separate Battle Ratings for different modes

One of the most important and necessary balance changes in the game’s history right there. If the roadmap was literally just that I’d be more than happy with it.

3 Likes

AIR sim Useful actions for another year,Good job boys,#Feedbacklistened! Absolutely stellar !

3 Likes

Hopefully this means the Tornado finally gets it 1024 chaff or whatnot

3 Likes

Wait until the separate BRs for select aircraft.
That’ll change the context of future decompression topics.

Maps never shrank. Largest map in the game was released in 2022 and people disliked it more than liked it.
And calling cards have been in the game for over 8 years.

Horrible decision with the map shrinkage,I agree with P1

were so back boys.

I believe it would be compelling to consider increasing the maximum number of players in squadrons. The current limit of 128 tends to constrain communities and encourages the formation of unnecessary secondary clans. Having an option to expand this number would be highly welcomed, even if it involves the use of Golden Eagles.

4 Likes

11.0 air RB A-10A 10.3 GRB A-10A.
Not a guarantee, but is a potential.

As a multitude of the aircraft at the 9.0-9.7 BRs are compressed due to the aircraft at 10.3, it is only natural for them to also have an increased BR. But i guess that depends on how high the all aspect missiles are put.

Frankly, i cant see the Su-25s and A-10s at a higher BR than 10.7 in the current Air RB environment. The predominant solution is to decompress the BRs by expanding the total BR bracket already before the addition of aim120 equivalents.

1 Like

The majority of the changes seem good, but some I heavily disagree with. Mainly the APHE nerf and separate air and ground battle BR’s. These changes were somewhat unneeded and very confusing. Also the APHE nerf will inderctly buff many vehicles from what it seems.