The Visegrád Group Tree (PL, CZ, HU, SK): European Powerhouse

That’s sick! Also, for good measure…

The Anti-tank variant armed with 4x Spike-LR ATGM’s and a Laser Warning Reciever.

Speaking of, did they look into procuring the anti-tank variant at all during the deal for the AMZ Bóbr-3/Kleszcz?

5 Likes

from what I know, the manufacturer of this vehicle did not present the version with spike at the latest MSPO but assured that the platform is fully modular and you can easily replace the 30mm cannon with the spike launcher so everything is up to polish government we will probably see how it goes in time, just like with the possible deal with Boeing for the F-15EX Eagle II for Poland

1 Like

Extra pictures of the SA-35.

Spoiler

4 Likes

They didn’t show interest in the anti tank variant as of the moment. Gov just bought the normal ones .

1 Like

Hey guys I’m back, so basically all of the V-4 tech tree’s are finished now and we are currently working on the replacement trees for Hungary in Italy, and also big shout out to you TADAMAT for suggesting the idea for the Moderna, we happily implemented it :). But I’m here looking on help on identifying what this is
Is this some sort of updated/modified ZZWS-30 turret?
Another update for the air tech tree, the FA50GF which originaly was not supposed to get equipped with AAM, source for this:
imageThe aircraft recieved what we can only speculate is the AIM-9M, we will now need to move it from its BR of 11.3 to the BR of 12.7/13.0

6 Likes

Top tier air of the V4 for anyone who wants to see it :)

3 Likes

You’re wrong…From the very beginning, the FA50-GF were intended to replace the MiG-29 in the 23rd air base (Minsk-Mazowiecki)…The first 3 pieces are actually Block 10 originally built for the South Korean Air Force…
Photos from the presentation of the first 3 for the Polish Air Force…There is an AIM-9X in your photo…

Spoiler

Too bad it looks like Poland is not going to buy upgraded blocks of the FA-50 as its only base version with only IR seekers and no BVR capabilities. Block 20 and up should have it but as of the moment only Malaysia has confirmed orders for the Block 20 variant.

Firstly we added the GF originally with only it’s cannon as its complete arnament was unconfirmed.As in the source I previously had shown. Secondly are you sure that the FA-50GF uses the AIM-9X as it is planned only for the Block 20 apparentally (ik that Poland already was using the AIM-9X block 2 for it’s F-16’s)

Another source:

Well the first FA50PL is actually nearing completion, but this is true, there are some problems surrounding BVR equipment:

1 Like

If Poland would like to keep the FA-50 in its trainer role, the lack of BVR isnt really a problem, hell I think even in the ROKAF - their FA-50s in service arent the upgraded variants with BVR capabilities since they dont really need it for a trainer.

I wrote AIM-9X on your photo…
You can find out where the photo was taken on the photographer’s blog or on the spotters’ website…
AIM-9X…
P.S If you mean Tomasz Drewniak’s statements (he didn’t say anything specific in numbers), this is more like a criticism of the Government and the Contract as a whole.,I do not have a photo of the cockpit of the Polish FA-50GF, a photo of the cockpit of the T-50…

Spoiler

a50-10

The M-346 is used for training in the Polish Air Force…

Spoiler

1606465790_m-346-belik

The BVR part is fake news. SK made an official response
Press Release Explanation (Detailed Inquiry) | Defense Acquisition Program Administration (dapa.go.kr)

+1 from me

1 Like

IMG_1861
IMG_1862
IMG_1863
More images released of the SA-35.

4 Likes

On the topic of anti air, on the dev stream the OSA-AKM was put at 10.3, this may not be finished,but still is a problem, what br do you think the P1 would be?

1 Like

I think the Osa-AKM-P1 Żądło is probably 10.7 material. Depending on how the AKM does through the devserver, it could get pushed to 10.7 while the P1 could get pushed up to 11.0 since I think the AKM may be initially undertiered just a hair.

1 Like

Also any news on the SA-35 getting AAM btw? On a video they said that the system was capable of being equipped with AAM.

1 Like

I’ve been looking but haven’t seen anything yet. It will likely get Piorun’s and/or Grom’s later on but right now it’s just a gun platform. Probably gonna be turned into the Polish equivalent to the Serbian PASARS-16.

Edit: I also will be doing a TT clean up soon. A bit bogged down between 5* projects right now.

1 Like