The various problems currently existing in VT4 prove that gaijin did not manufacture PLA vehicles with care

I guess this maybe an misunderstanding caused by translation inaccuracy.
Many of us in chinese Warthunder community believe that Gaijin use their stereotype when they develop other nation’s vehicles. For example, if there is evidence that saying the aiming speed of a hypothetical tank is no less than 30 degrees per sec, gaijin may take that 30 as its max speed. As a contrast, Gaijin has enabled most of russian top-tier tanks extra ERA on both sides, Even we know the fact that not all this type of tanks have the oppertunity to install it.
So, not one or two tanks that makes Chinese players angry, but their DOUBLE STANDARD and ARROGANCE does.

3 Likes

When the information provided by players is within a rough range, gaijin’s attitude towards vehicle design can be roughly divided into three categories:
Type 1: Choose the data that is most favorable for the vehicle. For example, the BVM actually has multiple equipment options for ERAs. Gaijin chooses the one with the highest number of ERAs, making the BVM a hard turtle.
Type 2: Choose the average of the maximum and minimum values. For example, when faced with various types of data, the Leopard 2 A5’s frontal armor was chosen as an average value.
The third type: Without hesitation, choose the smallest data or the most unfavorable information for this vehicle. For example, in the newly introduced version of VT4, when the player provides data on The vertical targeting speed that is above 7 degrees per second, gaijin directly selects the bottom speed.
If you are a seasoned player of Chinese vehicles, in each version update, you will find that the third type of situation mentioned above almost always appears every time a new Chinese vehicle is presented. In fact, no one would feel outraged about a particular vehicle. However, it has proven to be a bias: some countries can obtain better vehicle parameters within a range, while others are destined to only choose the data that is most unfavorable to themselves within a range.
This is the main source of anger for most players playing Chinese vehicles: the double standard.

7 Likes

Exactly.

I can unlike it on steam only once, what a shame.

When the information provided by players is within a rough range, gaijin’s attitude towards vehicle design can be roughly divided into three categories:
Type 1: Choose the data that is most favorable for the vehicle. For example, the BVM actually has multiple equipment options for ERAs. Gaijin chooses the one with the highest number of ERAs, making the BVM a hard turtle.
Type 2: Choose the average of the maximum and minimum values. For example, when faced with various types of data, the Leopard 2 A5’s frontal armor was chosen as an average value.
The third type: Without hesitation, choose the smallest data or the most unfavorable information for this vehicle. For example, in the newly introduced version of VT4, when the player provides data on The vertical targeting speed that is above 7 degrees per second, gaijin directly selects the bottom speed.
If you are a seasoned player of Chinese vehicles, in each version update, you will find that the third type of situation mentioned above almost always appears every time a new Chinese vehicle is presented. In fact, no one would feel outraged about a particular vehicle. However, it has proven to be a bias: some countries can obtain better vehicle parameters within a range, while others are destined to only choose the data that is most unfavorable to themselves within a range .
This is the main source of anger for most players playing Chinese vehicles: the double standard .

2 Likes

Support your viewpoint

I have spent a lot on Warthunder, but this vt4a-1 disgusted me.

Spoiler

I wanted to buy more 25000 GE packs for vt4a-1, but this horribly weak tank made by gaijin changed my mind, I will only start buying GE again after gaijin buffed VT4