The prem su30's needs to be adjusted

I nocth im hide im play second line. But its only me. Fair

Tell me how F2 play?

Warthunder replay service is free

It happens to me too, once in every 25 times

Nah I want to know how yuo play that. HAHAHA

search my name in warthunder replay and see my replays last 2 match i using f2

Sorry bro but you reason that only play like that and then try to teach me but make no sense make me laugth.

??? Develop

premium su30s can carry 6 fox 3 and four ir missiles on su30sm su30sm2 and the japanese one can do 12

??? men Just read it all and don’t comment I’m talking about the Viggen 13.0 vs 12.0 and yes su.30 premim only can carry 6 fox3 and su-30 sm can carry 12 fox 3

did i reply to you dumbo…?

this means SU-30 premium should also have 12 fox3. I agree.

Hell nahhhhhh I’m gonna be JIGSAW.

1 Like

well no…the su27sm su30sm sm2 and the japanese should have 10 arh but they have the double bellly plyons because of a su35 photo

i even if they get the double pylons, which they should not,
it would still not be more than 8 Fox-3s

Ok if it still 13.3 I will buy it. I will join the DARK SIDE.

it is already confirmed that they move up in the somewhat near future

Hope so but they might not. Because money.

yeah now they will wait until you bought it after your announcement

Make it 15 Fox-3. Just so you can spam here how they need to be nerfed and put it at 12.7